• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
McBurn honestly seems like he'd fit right in in Nasuland

just the right amount of chuuniness

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
a trails of cold steel anime series would be so lit, ngl

by david productions or ufotable, imagine it :wow

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
image0.jpg

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
tfw gow heimdall was kinda broken, despite being a jacka@@ of a char, although he fitted as a crazy bully

precog superior to most shonen verses, a form of time slow, enhanced awareness, limited bifrost energy manipulation = making even an armor of it, and managed to trade/endure hits from kratos for a while = continental level in stats too

mean

he

literally

can solo 92% of nardo, easily
That battle should have lasted longer tbh

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
''we don't care how strong this series is, as long as we collect our tears from the nasu stans, thats what matters'' - sb

:mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I wouldn't even know where Trails would stand in terms of power levels tbh

city level Aureole/universal Azure Demiourgos? :mjlol

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
I wouldn't even know where Trails would stand in terms of power levels tbh

city level Aureole/universal Azure Demiourgos? :mjlol
Anima mundi has a solid planet level feat and lost arts/divine knights are hilariously above it. Ishmelga while just hooked up to Erebus also has a planet level destruction feat
Lost arts are also planetary
Mcburn needed a valimar with 6/7 divine knights powers to just get a scratch on his chest when he went all out and all it did was cure his amnesia
Millium has a continental level s craft in cold steel 2 and the cast just get explosively stronger from there

so continental for the weaker characters/ planetary for the stronger tiers and probably universal for top tier shit like demiurgos/perfect ishmelga/knight of zero rean

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Yeah Millium's S craft is weird because like... I thought you can't leave the continent of Zemuria?

Unless that's only around it, and not above it.
Though given that there's a space base in Kuro (?), the barrier probably doesn't exist above it, just around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back