• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
As an aside, sorry if my endless stanning for Trigger gets annoying. I just really love them. Thanks for putting up with me.
if they arent sick of me with transformers yet why would they be sick of you and trigger :mjpls

truth be told i dont think any of us would be in this hobby, if there weren’t a verse we wanted to ride for

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
E45-C6231-9159-4-D3-B-9-EF0-D9-CF6-AF0-C8-C9.jpg

hit the road Pedo Lunn

people who are asking Cavill and Snyder to return didn’t know how good they had it until it’s too late smh

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
if they arent sick of me with transformers yet why would they be sick of you and trigger :mjpls

truth be told i dont think any of us would be in this hobby, if there weren’t a verse we wanted to ride for
Thank you. I get worried of annoying others with my hyperfixations, but as we all have them. It's probably just social anxiety. I do try to balance it with other obsessions of mine like TES, Wakfu, E7 and so forth. It's just there's lots of series in one for Trigger.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of, @OtherGalaxy the Transhomers episode of PSG has Panty & Stocking threaten the whole universe according to the episode guide.
姉妹ゲンカにあけくれるパンスト姉妹。
そんな二人の様子をみて、仲直りしてくれるよう流れ星に祈りを捧げるブリーフ。
ところがその流れ星が教会に飛来したことから、姉妹喧嘩は大宇宙の存亡を賭けた壮絶な戦いへと発展していく。
Pantyhose sisters to be sneaky in sister genka. Looking at the situation of these two people, we briefly pray for shooting stars to make up. However, since that shooting star flew to the church, sister fighting develops into a fierce battle betting the existence of the universe.

Platinum

Illustrious
Behind on the times here, but they did a really good job adapting Dabi's Dance. Too bad the show is all down hill from there, but it did make me watch an episode for the first time in four years so, good job I guess.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Makes sense, there really isn't much more they can do with Ash as a character at this point. Though I am surprised they're going to go with wholesale new characters for Paldea, instead of at least bringing Ash in as a mentor to one or both of the new characters.

I still expect he'll appear at some point with the occasional cameo, possibly even an exhibition battle vs the Paldea Champion? :maybe

It'll be interesting to see how different the show is without Ash, weather or not it can even work at this point given just how long he has been the main character?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Makes sense, there really isn't much more they can do with Ash as a character at this point. Though I am surprised they're going to go with wholesale new characters for Paldea, instead of at least bringing Ash in as a mentor to one or both of the new characters.

I still expect he'll appear at some point with the occasional cameo, possibly even an exhibition battle vs the Paldea Champion? :maybe

It'll be interesting to see how different the show is without Ash, weather or not it can even work at this point given just how long he has been the main character?
>people already making up theories about how the new MC is ash's daughter with serena and that she has ash's thunderstone around her neck
:hestonpls

shippers are a true cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back