• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
9H7Uu7g.png

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

"Ellmann’s both humorous and unsettling narrative shows us Crowley-as-predator, a characterization the wealthy Englishman had apparently earned, as “responsible governments excluded him from one country after another lest he bring to bear upon their inhabitants his hostile psychic ray.”

:mjlol

So you're telling me a man named "Yeats" literally yeeted a dude down the stairs :skully

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Unfortunately it is fake going by the other twitter post:wow

He got stopped by the landlord. :mjlol
The funny part is, that news came to light around the same NT18 was released (iirc).

The same volume where Touma was essentially going up a long flight of stairs :mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Ok... so I've just been notified by a friend that a bunch of people in a Discord server I'm in (or, well, I was in at least before getting banned for stupid reasons) apparently are actively contemplating getting a suicidal guy to kill himself, or are at least not taking the situation nearly as seriously as they should, just because they find the guy annoying.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Assuming that last part is true (I highly doubt he has any reason to lie about this)... what the actual fuck is wrong with people?

And the worst part is that I asked another friend of mine and he doesn't even seem to give a shit whatsoever.
image.png

image.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ok... so I've just been notified by a friend that a bunch of people in a Discord server I'm in (or, well, I was in at least before getting banned for stupid reasons) apparently are actively contemplating getting a suicidal guy to kill himself, or are at least not taking the situation nearly as seriously as they should, just because they find the guy annoying.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Assuming that last part is true (I highly doubt he has any reason to lie about this)... what the actual fuck is wrong with people?

And the worst part is that I asked another friend of mine and he doesn't even seem to give a shit whatsoever.
image.png

image.png
What a genuinely evil thing to say about someone. You tell that guy he is better than all those mopfops put together.

Getsa

Illustrious

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
Horrible.

Just horrible.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
all them niggas need to have their account reported and then all of them sent to gulag. fuck that shit. they could actually go to fucking jail if he does. Just like that one girl who egged on a dude to off himself. This shits fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back