• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy

What are some good transformers manga? :ItadoriHmm:

Or transformers manga in general.
idk most TF manga ive read were either kinda dumb or just obscure lore related shit. Most of Japan doesnt take transformers super seriously only some of the writers over there do. Youre better off just reading a short comic run like Last Stand of the Wreckers for something genuinely good and relatively easy to get into

The battle of the century. :mjpls

It's funny in the Grand Order thread, people was going at it on whether or not Othinus would win or Archetype Earth would(Even bringing up it depends on which world's rules they are fighting in as well) and whether or not for those who like FGO to read/watch To Aru or not(It's seen as a consensus most don't really see it being exactly the same or dropped it after awhile)

There are definitely parallels to the Nasuverse as a whole and To Aru but they aren't exactly a gateway series to each other.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
idk most TF manga ive read were either kinda dumb or just obscure lore related shit. Most of Japan doesnt take transformers super seriously only some of the writers over there do. Youre better off just reading a short comic run like Last Stand of the Wreckers for something genuinely good and relatively easy to get into
nv let me rephrase, do you know any manga's/comics with good art? I'm making a dataset to make my own manga SD model. And I wanna have some transformers in there.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
nv let me rephrase, do you know any manga's/comics with good art? I'm making a dataset to make my own manga SD model. And I wanna have some transformers in there.
try hirofumi ichikawa's stuff, though i dont remember off top what he wrote/drew bc sometimes he just writes and sometimes he does both. the generations selects manga, has some neat art too

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
20221217212945_1.jpg

:kobeha

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I know some Japanese folk who take Transformers super seriously...
zm3FKll.jpg

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Did anyone like the new Crisis Core Remake?

I beat the original Final Fantasy 7 for the first time last year. So I just got the switch port for Crisis Core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back