• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
D&D has an elderly Beholder named Xanathar (Zushaxx) in the Forgotten Realms setting who is a crime lord and the boss of the Thieves Guild in Skullport via a subterranean city far below Waterdeep.
F3F08D50-CDFE-44E0-8621-DC3334B68372.jpg
C332F03E-5B29-4047-857B-9FB5393B8F99.jpg

Based Grandpa

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah Jesus if anything sounds like he would be fully against the SMT version of God anyway since he literally pleaded with the bible version to have mercy on the humans who crucified him. If he cared enough to defend them he would never approve of destroying them or making slaves out of them.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He would have went after that man off rip. Would have went and found Steven and told him to get off his ass and help spread the word of the true god and not this big headed pretender
:hestonpls
Would be nice if they did anything with Jesus than just leave him as a one off lower tier demon since it is just a waste of potential to do nothing else with him.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Man, I just spilled water all over my desk.

Thankfully I managed to get stuff dry before it reached the point of no return :mjlol

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
D&D has an elderly Beholder named Xanathar (Zushaxx) in the Forgotten Realms setting who is a crime lord and the boss of the Thieves Guild in Skullport via a subterranean city far below Waterdeep.
F3F08D50-CDFE-44E0-8621-DC3334B68372.jpg
C332F03E-5B29-4047-857B-9FB5393B8F99.jpg

What the hell, he even has elf twink sex slaves. This is wild. Not just elves. Elf twinks. This is a specific level of depravity I would expect out of myself really. Who made this guy? It feels like it was me. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back