• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

What's his point now? First, he was talking about suing the dudes who made the dataset cause there "stealing images", got told its actually legal, and now he is trying to say it's bad cause the dataset is uncurated?
:blobwhat

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Never mind that SD does have curated versions and filters. But they also give you the option to turn that off, so again what's his point?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

What's his point now? First, he was talking about suing the dudes who made the dataset cause there "stealing images", got told its actually legal, and now he is trying to say it's bad cause the dataset is uncurated?
:blobwhat

The desperation for relevancy and trying to be a good bot is getting pretty high already. I predict he'll lose his shit in the next few days. :mjlol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
The desperation for relevancy and trying to be a good bot is getting pretty high already. I predict he'll lose his shit in the next few days. :mjlol
Yep, also lmao his argument that the dataset isn't publicly available can easily be debunked by actually going on their site.

Go down to download the data and click on the links, and it opens up the models huggingface page where you can see a preview of some of the image links inside the dataset lol.

This is one of them
9d435bbdd35f6d03dc950141f2ae.jpeg

That easy

And you can see all the images if you simply download the dataset lol.

It really does feel like that Murata/ONE are trying really, REALLY hard to make the Manga go in it's own direction but by doing so, they completely obliterated what made OPM... OPM.
The entire series is an anti-thesis to most Shonen and hell, it constantly made fun of it even in the Manga and Anime.
Now the Manga is being exactly the same nonsense that it parodies and I wouldn't be surprised if the Anime goes in the same direction than the Webcomic.
Really speaks volumes that this didn't happen to Mob Psycho and thank Merciful Fuck that it didn't.

EDIT: Yeah, I looked at the Twitter feed and yeah, Tatsumaki and Fubuki getting along like nothing happened spits upon the very issues they have(Tatsumaki is so overprotective, she would very much kill Fubuki's subordinates believing they are holding her back meanwhile Fubuki hates Tatsumaki due to that overprotectiveness and basically weakens herself due to seeing herself as completely inferior).
They even make lines that reference the webcomic which makes it even dumber.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There was a trial in ancient Egypt with the court documents alleging the use of black magic in the crime. One of the earliest court cases on record. You guys know about this?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
There was a trial in ancient Egypt with the court documents alleging the use of black magic in the crime. One of the earliest court cases on record. You guys know about this?

man i could never live in the past with everyone and their mom claiming to do black magic and shit.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
man i could never live in the past with everyone and their mom claiming to do black magic and shit.
I would love to live in the past for a few days, specifically in Greece, so I could hear all the lost plays and epics we don't have in the modern day, like the Titanomachy. Of course, I'd have to learn ancient greek to do so, but I'd be more than willing to grind on that language to hear the classics of ancient antiquity. :yousmart

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I would love to live in the past for a few days, specifically in Greece, so I could hear all the lost plays and epics we don't have in the modern day, like the Titanomachy. Of course, I'd have to learn ancient greek to do so, but I'd be more than willing to grind on that language to hear the classics of ancient antiquity. :yousmart
>comeback to the future with the full epic of Gilgamesh and blow peoples minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back