• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I always suspect people that yell too much at fiction but is willing to overlook what happens irl,even more if they try to equate fictional stuff being "just as bad" as what happens with real people
Weekly reminder that a certain muppet that I used to know unironically thought Rebecca being short in Edgerunners was far more morally undefendable than Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
i tried looking up stuff for GGG but its just this one youtube channel that keeps putting GGG against degenerate furry characters and I'm not watching that shit

the ai needed to bring out the absolute bullshit in order to stop him
The AI brings out all the bullshit it can just to defeat Kamina

Then Kamina comes back as Galo and beats it. :hohohomura:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Weekly reminder that a certain muppet that I used to know unironically thought Rebecca being short in Edgerunners was far more morally undefendable than Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Nuking parts of a country, killing untold amounts of people, "That's not so bad."

Girl with a specific, petite body-type in a japanese animation(and is therefore not even real), "This is cancer! A blight upon the Earth!"
:kobeha

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Nuking parts of a country, killing untold amounts of people, "That's not so bad."

Girl with a specific, petite body-type in a japanese animation(and is therefore not even real), "This is cancer! A blight upon the Earth!"
:kobeha
Guy also thought that Mother 3 was Imperialist Japan apologism. In retrospect that fucker needs an army of pychiatrists to help him and even then I'm not sure if that would be enough.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
20221222_164742.jpg

20221222_164745.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Guy also thought that Mother 3 was Imperialist Japan apologism. In retrospect that fucker needs an army of pychiatrists to help him and even then I'm not sure if that would be enough.
What that guy has, is a level of mental retardation that cannot be cured. He's the type who's so hopelessly dumb, that he probably could've gotten even Hitler to rethink his beliefs about the supposed 'Aryan race', just by existing. :kobeha :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back