• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Isn't that a game about kids with psychic powers fighting the personification of evil or some shit :hm
They did in Earthbound, in Mother 3 Master Porky took over the Nowhere Isles by introducing money, which he took to mean as defending pre-WWII Japanese culture, which according to him needed to have it's culture erased by America because it was super violent (despite the Japanese people who left Japan prior to WWII not being super violent and Imperialist Japan being a literal dictatorship who oppressed their own people).
What that guy has, is a level of mental retardation that cannot be cured. He's the type who's so hopelessly dumb, that he probably could've gotten even Hitler to rethink his beliefs about the supposed 'Aryan race', just by existing. :kobeha :wow
This cursed ass conversation started over talking about STAR WARS VISIONS too where he started pushing this cursed conversations and his bullshit worldviews.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
speaking of giygas

Shocked Dear God GIF

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I really can't be arsed with people who try to force their beliefs/worldview on others, and think they're in the right for it. Downright repulsive behavior. :wow
I learned this lesson the hard way, and even at the end I was trying to mend it and make him see that he was over reacting.

Next time I won't be so compassionate. It takes a special kind of selfishness and stupidity to make me regret being nice and forgiving, as I always try and be understanding with everyone.

Plus a lot of it was me honestly deluding myself that my friend was a good person and not a skittles-for-brains with fucked up worldviews and ignoring their decent into madness.

(Sorry about ranting, that asshole sort of traumatised me)

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I learned this lesson the hard way, and even at the end I was trying to mend it and make him see that he was over reacting.

Next time I won't be so compassionate. It takes a special kind of selfishness and stupidity to make me regret being nice and forgiving, as I always try and be understanding with everyone.

Plus a lot of it was me honestly deluding myself that my friend was a good person and not a skittles-for-brains with fucked up worldviews and ignoring their decent into madness.

(Sorry about ranting, that asshole sort of traumatised me)
You're good, lad. While not as bad as you, I've dealt with something similar before. Its cathartic and beneficial to be able to rant about it. Gets the BS off your chest and out of your system. :yousmart

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You're good, lad. While not as bad as you, I've dealt with something similar before. Its cathartic and beneficial to be able to rant about it. Gets the BS off your chest and out of your system. :yousmart
Thanks for listening. I may need to vent more in the future, but now I feel good.

Also the fact that he told me to never talk about Trigger again means he understood fuck and all about me. He may as well have said "stop drinking water."

Un-fucking-stoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back