• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir_fire

Distinguished
FlWp5NRacAE7s-p

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
MOONVEIL KATANA

MOONVEIL KATANA

MOONVEIL KATANA
And then there's me, using the massive greatsword, and still managing to beat a lot of them, because all they do is spam its signature attack and dodge most of the time. Only ran into like, two people who knew how to use that bastard katana well, and not just spam the special like a git. :hestonpls

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member

Yes. He was also considered one of the hardest of the Alexander raid bosses due to his mechanics and how tight the damage check was. He was responsible for breaking up a shitload of statics because they just couldn’t deal with him efficiently.
Then they brought him back for Alexander ultimate and you have to deal with him, Ark from ff9 and Alexander all at the same time before the perfect Alex phase transition

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
One day, Miyazaki will add in a full-blown time-stop, which your mimic will be able to spam, allowing you to have your own version of ZA WARUDO! Not because he's a Jojo fan, but because he knows the ability will be a massive troll, just like he is.
:yousmart :hestonpls
He will add a spell that just transports your enemy into a poison swamp

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
He will add a spell that just transports your enemy into a poison swamp
No, he'll do both, so that you can't escape the swamp. You can only shed tears of pain as you're frozen in time, while dying in a poison swamp, which is the only thing still active during said time-stop, because reasons. :kobeha :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back