• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
R.3d1ef1ca0b076a8034027f6990590ccd

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

:scust

Yeah no, why the hell would Fuwa! be the saying Aruto lacks discipline when he himself couldn't control his anger at Humagears in the beginning of the season. Nevermind Fuwa and Yua literally never acted this way to Aruto in the show! Also, Aruto literally has multiple moments where he's still willing to fight for humagears even without the suit...

Especially since if this comic series is supposed to be set after the show...

Yeah this + Aruto being a dumbass who jumps into a fight without listening to Izu and being told he's still an amateur by a Flaming Tiger reskin when he's fought Ark makes me mad.

Whoever the writer is they clearly don't get Zero-One.

I fear for Kamen Rider if this and that new KRBlack show is gonna be what America's introduction to KR is.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

:scust

Yeah no, why the hell would Fuwa! be the saying Aruto lacks discipline when he himself couldn't control his anger at Humagears in the beginning of the season. Nevermind Fuwa and Yua literally never acted this way to Aruto in the show! Also, Aruto literally has multiple moments where he's still willing to fight for humagears even without the suit...

Especially since if this comic series is supposed to be set after the show...

Yeah this + Aruto being a dumbass who jumps into a fight without listening to Izu and being told he's still an amateur by a Flaming Tiger reskin when he's fought Ark makes me mad.

Whoever the writer is they clearly don't get Zero-One.

I fear for Kamen Rider if this and that new KRBlack show is gonna be what America's introduction to KR is.

She's not even in her secretary pose either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back