• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
:mjlol

Was that before or after he cried for losing the mock battle on the first day of school? Because I don't remember that one
It was after he lost the mock battle. One of his grievances was seeing Shoto freeze the entire building and single handedly pass his without any effort because he knew he wouldn't have stood a chance.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
lowtiergod would give them ptsd in 5 minutes. One Black Coak Covenant rant and it’s over
EVIL ASS MOTHERFUCKER

MY COVENANT CLOAKS

CHASING YOU IN THE SNOW

low-tier-god-chase.gif

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Watching two guys' reaction to Hellboy II.
"I like the design of the Elves and the weapons, it felt very ASIAN."
Asian? :breh
  • Subtitles literally say the Elves are speaking Gaelic
  • The names of the elves and places are also Gaelic
  • The Golden Army is in Northern Ireland
Like it's very obvious that they're inspired by Celtic mythology. What's so "obviously asian" about them or their weapons? Spears and ornate looking weapons are hardly unique to Asia guys. :kobeha

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Wildest shit I ever saw him do was fabricate screencaps that two of his trolls who were underage were asking him for top

That blew up in his face so hilariously
my current favorite moment is there’s a clip of him complimenting someone and even then it’s the most insane shit I ever heard, something like “wow you got good ping in Haiti. Must have sacrificed goat testicles turtle testicles in a giant pot whipped up voodoo for that shit”

like his brain just automatically creates phrases like that, destroys me

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
my current favorite moment is there’s a clip of him complimenting someone and even then it’s the most insane shit I ever heard, something like “wow you got good ping in Haiti. Must have sacrificed goat testicles turtle testicles in a giant pot whipped up voodoo for that shit”

like his brain just automatically creates phrases like that, destroys me
African vortex dome is a personal favorite of mine and the sleepy time Choccy milk stories where he goes to someone’s house to do their mom. Absolute peak clown shit

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Watching two guys' reaction to Hellboy II.
"I like the design of the Elves and the weapons, it felt very ASIAN."
Asian? :breh
  • Subtitles literally say the Elves are speaking Gaelic
  • The names of the elves and places are also Gaelic
  • The Golden Army is in Northern Ireland
Like it's very obvious that they're inspired by Celtic mythology. What's so "obviously asian" about them or their weapons? Spears and ornate looking weapons are hardly unique to Asia guys. :kobeha
My soul feels pained just reading this as an Irish man. What the fuck? :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back