• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Sounds cool, though was not something like that also tried in Oblivion?
Naw, the Hero of Kvatch is still the prisoner archetype and becomes Sheogorath via mantle-ing.

Even just bog-standard prisoners have extreme importance in the cosmology.

The MC here would be a literal who. Who just happens to know the prisoner. Either as a prison guard or a former associate or whatever.

Wrong place, wrong time, but determined as fucking hell. Everything they do is because of their own merit. No prophecy. No destiny. As well as having weird parallels to Vivec, and eventually achieves CHIM like him. He can be any race though. Doesn't need to be dunmer, and as a point, should have no default race or gender like in Morrowind and Skyrim. Where it's Dunmer and Nord respectively.

"Your destiny is your own. The dream is yours. Come what may. You will face it all." Being the arc words.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
main-qimg-32e1e2458bc079f9b418821795f37af5-lq
why is the movie version of apocalypse fighting kazuya mishima

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I have the sneaking suspicion that Stocking is at OG's house as we speak and they are currently in mortal combat over robots. :mjpls

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Holy shit, dormitories aren't sex restricted in Hogwarts Legacy. Your main character can just fucking elect to sleep in the witch or wizard dormitory regardless of sex. :skully

I was right to add the harem tag. MC just walks in and takes whatever he wants.

1673318036020340.png
Imagine if the Villain Protagonist tag was correct too :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back