• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Sazabi only having the one das bar feels fuckin weird tbh. I mean sure he has the homing dash but that shit feels janky af
you use that and the tomahawk to have better mobility than the flyers. Sazabi can cover distance like no other MS can if you abuse it, but then you sacrifice his only CC

What I've found that makes him way better is reload canceling his shotgun with the shield when he cocks the underside of his gun so you can keep the pressure up on people, lets you play aggressive while still taking advantage of his """""""""""""""""""""tank"""""""""""""""""""""" status

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
@Vespa Crabro Random question, but since you mentioned Slivers before what are some of the more notable cards for the archetype to look out for just in case WOTC ever adds them into Arena?

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah @Vespa Crabro what's going on with FFXIV's story anyway?
I may not play the MMO anymore but I do want try and keep up with it but I don't really know the past few patches.
What's been up with the past few enemies?
Four Fiends+Golbez Storyline connected to Midgardsormr's first brood and the 13th shard

We finished averting the Final Days which wiped out the original civilization/Ancient Ascians and now we're just wandering the star having adventures because Emet dropped 10 years of content on us before he left for the lifestream to have his final rest

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
@Vespa Crabro Random question, but since you mentioned Slivers before what are some of the more notable cards for the archetype to look out for just in case WOTC ever adds them into Arena?
sliver-hivelord-23702.jpg

the-first-sliver-35149.jpg

0348837a-7d77-4419-b329-137f1dd0aff4.jpg

mesmeric-sliver-94341.jpg

3511ae86-9c49-4628-b61b-f25466b1b1d2.jpg

off the top of my head

then stuff like Quick Sliver so you can play any of them at instant speed and then Overlord so you can have your big boss monster/omnisearcher

Four Fiends+Golbez Storyline connected to Midgardsormr's first brood and the 13th shard

We finished averting the Final Days which wiped out the original civilization/Ancient Ascians and now we're just wandering the star having adventures because Emet dropped 10 years of content on us before he left for the lifestream to have his final rest

Okay I was wondering because looking at the battles of 6.1 and 6.2, I was so lost LMFAO.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
This talk with AInz made me realize i have quite a lot tolerance to evils MC, one example that i couldn't tolerate was from a web novel called Reverend Insanity, MC is a psychopath through and through

Randomdude

Preeminent
What really is Ainz? Just a miserable pile of bones.
I don't find it boring and considering there are still fans Id say Im not the only one but that's just a difference of taste

Actually he's pretty happy as of the latest books, he's coming into his role, his children are making friends/learning, and he got a fun vacation and he's about to wipe the people who mind controlled shalltear off the map. At the moment he's a decently happy pile of bones!

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
This talk with AInz made me realize i have quite a lot tolerance to evils MC, one example that i couldn't tolerate was from a web novel called Reverend Insanity, MC is a psychopath through and through
Same, alot of the stories i read where the MC is essentially just taking his anger out on the world without giving a fuck feel a whole lot better than whatever the hell Ainz is doing

Randomdude

Preeminent
Same, alot of the stories i read where the MC is essentially just taking his anger out on the world without giving a fuck feel a whole lot better than whatever the hell Ainz is doing
Ainz is taking over the world and generally doing what ever he wants/letting his children run wild. Ainz isn't angry at the world, nothing ainz has done is a result of him feeling wronged by the world/feeling owed anything. A majority of it is due to the npcs convincing him it's a solid idea and or him just wanting to. There is no revenge, ainz doesn't even really see his old life as wrong/horrible despite the fact it was.

Ainz thinks/talks about this a bit in volume 13, he's doing it because no one can stop him. He's got the monopoly on power/might and he wants to keep it that way, and if experimenting on and torturing an entire nation can help/offer him useful information why not?

Especially when he can push it to one of his subordinates to handle (if ainz had to do the work himself/plan out the torture he couldn't do it, not out of moral compulsions mind you, he just lacks the intellect, creativity and interest to do it. But he's not going to be upset when demiurge lays out the best way to domesticate the varied species in the area. Which was actaully a big part of the operations in the holy kingdom, demiurge and coe were taking notes/studying how best to domesticate and intergrate the innumerable species. Alongside varied other experiements)

Last edited:

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
it's him in the past, so we're getting lore on the OG laha and his son who is prob the one we killed like 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back