• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
205965-11074-115365-1-sonic-the-hedgehog.jpg

tf happened here

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
SPOILER_image.png

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Orange Piccolo?

Toriyama said he’s as strong as Goku and co. But there’s no chance he’s above UI or UE, at most equal to them

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Was replaying Zone of the Enders 2 several times over earlier (something most modern games can't compel me to do tbh) when I took notice of something I feel might have gone overlooked. Would've taken screenshots myself but I didn't think about doing it at the time so I took them from a Youtube video so I apologize for the potato quality lol

Apparently Aumaan's true power allows it to swallow the entire solar system when fused with Metatron.

Not long after this is mentioned, Anubis (which itself is powered by Metatron) fuses together with Aumaan to fight Naked Jehuty.

Aumaan itself still begins to start up after the battle, with the only thing that could stop it being the self-destruction of Jehuty. Since Jehuty and Anubis are equal in power, Dingo instead uses the remains of the destroyed Anubis as a substitute. Even then, there is still an explosion large enough to destroy a moon, although Jehuty still remains intact, alongside an already heavily damaged Vic Viper and another Anubis.

5uwXuL0.png

It's possible Zone of the Enders might have been solar system level all this time :mjpls Obviously it's random for me to post all this out of the blue but when the hell am I gonna get the chance to talk about this game lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back