• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Dude I'm 8 episode in.

He-man is worst than ichigo with his one trick move.

:kannasip: like he-man hasn't done anything with the sword except absorbing the lightning strike and swinging it like getsuga.
I need the raiden sip.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

When you face the Bonus Boss WAY too early...

f51a047d-de78-4271-87f7-98152e8f6ac0

Nasu took the "You're Going to Brazil" Meme way too far.

Nasu has a very interesting view of other cultures. Like Britain was low-key a Cthullian hellhole and South America is covered on dinosaurs and alien spiders

I can't wait till we go to Australia, he's going to fucking lose it :maybe

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
R40kWDg.jpg

Getsuga.

Anyway I guess breaking the sword of power is the new norm.

Also why is the stone pillars stronger than the sword of power.

NF12HdP.jpg

:sips: like dude those stone pillar might be made better than the sword of power considering it didn't even get a dent after using them as a pulley to break the sword of power.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Oh season 2 they added falcon in he-man I guess. Like literal marvel Falcon............

:sips: I thought when they say bird man they are talking about people with actual wings or birds with humanoid body. they are just humans with wing artifacts. Like that's the most non-fantasy they could do with a fantasy show like wut.

I'm serious btw.

this is the king of the bird people.

DBWpT5A.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Ok this is the reverse of the 80's show where Skeletor gets thwarted every episode.

He-man and the masters of the universe wins every week, right.
If I get one more episode of He-man losing they really should rename this show.

He-man and the losers of the universe. Because in this series He-man is getting thwarted every episode by skeletor.

:sips:

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
yea.

Evelyn looks like a robot.

Skeletor I don't know why even give him the power in the first place?

Like you made a hero and a monster to fight each other? like wut?

I would understand the original where Skeletor was an invader of eternia but this one is just grayskull giving an opponent to his champion because it has no enemy maybe?

:sips: the whole thing is forced because the sorceress could actually end this before it even begun.
hmmm never thought of it that way.
thought skeletor brouyght it upon himself, but yeah, the greyskull power is kinda off a dick then

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Thus ends the story of Darth maul
wow i never knew going full dark side could be so much fun.
i was afraid that fighting both jedi and disciples of ragnos on korriban would be hell, but with the dark rage and drain ability, i was just pushing through them. really felt like maul, with his aggressive acrobatic style and use of TK.
20230112232217_1.jpg
20230113000524_1.jpg

20230113005201_1.jpg
20230113005242_1.jpg
20230113010225_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back