• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
dude he-man getting overpowered by an incomplete artifact while owning a complete sword of power. wut?

QRBEIRI.jpg

I'm like went from he man is light speed in episode 2, to how weak is he-man here that he can't do shit alone.

:sips:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

i dont get how they fumbled a black shaggy design either, it’s so easy to just give him long dreads and he would look the same as before. Shaggy would never have a clean lineup bruh what the fuck is that he aint going to the barber that often. Give his ass some early chief keef dreads

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
When you think about it tho

It's an interesting feat
True, just hard to really gauge outside the fact it tortured the living shit out of Yusuke though

Its not like when Father conjured a ball of nuclear fusion in his palm in FMA (not that we've ever really thought of a sufficient way to measure that :maybe ), its just compared to a small star as its a small bright ball of reiki.

We're better off trying to pivot around Sensui's self assessment and Genkai's assessment of Yusuke after Chapter Black, and that'd require knowing both Sensui and Genkai could sense the power of Earth's ki to hold much weight.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Dude I don't know if they want this to be Teela's show or He-man shows

There's no true highlight for he-man outside of the first 2 episode,
Also He-man throwing getsuga every episode.

While we have Teela being more powerful than he-man.
Right now ep7 season 2 Teela is literally soloing an army and he-man is standing around

:sips: smh, and He-man need to combo with Teela to do some damage like wut.

Dude this is He-man....

Teela isn't suppose to power up He-man.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Dude I don't know if they want this to be Teela's show or He-man shows

There's no true highlight for he-man outside of the first 2 episode,
Also He-man throwing getsuga every episode.

While we have Teela being more powerful than he-man.
Right now ep7 season 2 Teela is literally soloing an army and he-man is standing around

:sips: smh, and He-man need to combo with Teela to do some damage like wut.

Dude this is He-man....

Teela isn't suppose to power up He-man.
Why they gotta do my boy like this:catcry

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
True, just hard to really gauge outside the fact it tortured the living shit out of Yusuke though

Its not like when Father conjured a ball of nuclear fusion in his palm in FMA (not that we've ever really thought of a sufficient way to measure that :maybe ), its just compared to a small star as its a small bright ball of reiki.

We're better off trying to pivot around Sensui's self assessment and Genkai's assessment of Yusuke after Chapter Black, and that'd require knowing both Sensui and Genkai could sense the power of Earth's ki to hold much weight.

It'd be a lot different if YYH got a Part 2

:maybe

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

:catjamn

The embodiment of primal dread and I'm still jamming out to it :mjpls

Technically speaking ORT is the ultimate (:maybe ) defender of order on its world and specifically came to lend its aid upon Gaia's request.

Meaning ORT is basically a superhero :supercat

It's just that Gaia's request was "please kill these bastard humans who outlived me" and then ORT accidentally showed up several thousand years too early because apparently it has the "clumsy girl" character trait :zaru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back