• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting for Type Milky Way to show up smh :wow
IMG_2468.png

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
:sips: Season 2 is definitely Teela's show

Season 3 it's he-man show. At least they decided to give it back to him I guess.

Teela is definitely stronger than every other master at this point but yea, He-man the one that beat Skeletor (With everyone's help).

So yea He-man can't fight by himself now I guess.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I'd say they got more L's than win.

Well there's definitely a next season if it doesn't get cancelled, She-ra probably going to make an appearance too.

Considering they made evil-lyn the daughter of Hordak, She-ra's main villain.

It's definitely better than the other netflix He-man.

:sips: Just that He-man ain't as strong as he should be and need more help rather the being able to do shit by himself.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Oh yea remember when I said the pillar might be a better weapon than the sword of power.

Looks like he-man agreed.
0Mfs9bF.jpg

Skeletor felt this shit more than every other attack except for the final attack they did to cut his arm.

Like this is probably the biggest reaction skeletor had from every attack he received.
R7jWwKS.jpg

:sips:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oh yea remember when I said the pillar might be a better weapon than the sword of power.

Looks like he-man agreed.

0Mfs9bF.jpg

Skeletor felt this shit more than every other attack except for the final attack they did to cut his arm.

Like this is probably the biggest reaction skeletor had from every attack he received.

R7jWwKS.jpg

Literally pillar level He-man and Skeletor :skully

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
oh wait did I forget to mention that through out the 3 season
He-man had 1 attack for himself.

Dude literally had Getsuga. Oh wait it ain't called getsuga it's called lighting strike.

:sips: that's one move through the whole 3 season.

And only changes his attack if he got a combo attack with other masters you know like Ichigo does.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
roller blade girl is my least fave tho. dont like her headbutt gimmick and her attitutde of "dont go back on ya roots!" stinks
I can reply to this now.

yea for 2 season she was stopping Adam from going back to his roots and after the 2nd season she had a full season, of "I'm going back to my roots" by crook or by hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back