this is seth the programmer?

he looks way different than I thought he would be

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
chris-chan-vs-seth-the-programmer-cwc-vs-stp-matchup-art-v0-tw9nbh1eopfa1.jpg

*ban experience requiem is activated*

my opinion for them once again, dont idolize youtubers, especially the anime ones, with those recent leaks, yikes, generally, dont idolize ningens, don't be a stan

the corruption of the youth is something else, i feel bad for this gen, anime was really trash, the trend of anime, is getting really weird

Last edited:

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Nevermind

Oof. Over a billion dollar budget straight down the toilet
Not surprising.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>people all over youtube talking about how good pokemon radical red is
>changes pokemon typing for no reason
>changes some evolutions so they are harder to get (he changed nincada evolving into shedinja because "it makes the game easy" despite the first gym being rock and is walled behind a flying trainer)
>AI reads your inputs so it always does the best possible move
>AI pokemon all have perfect EVs and the best Possible IVs

I would rather fucking play snakewood or dark rising then ever play radical red again. the shit is difficult just for difficulties sake and isn't fun to play at all.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
>changes some evolutions so they are harder to get (he changed nincada evolving into shedinja because "it makes the game easy" despite the first gym being rock and is walled behind a flying trainer)

I would rather fucking play snakewood or dark rising then ever play radical red again. the shit is difficult just for difficulties sake and isn't fun to play at all.
:lolwat

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This is really where I draw the line with those types of ROM hacks.

Like it's one thing to give certain Pokemon buffs or more moves to make them more usable but there's no reason to change types. At that point, it isn't even the same Pokemon anymore.
As opposed to just giving the Gym leaders etc coverage moves to deal with Shedinja.

But I guess that would take too much effort from someone willing to crow bar in the Johto gym leaders. :mjpls
Yeah and just because you can learn how it works and exploit it doesn't change the fact that this is some cheap bullshit.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
This is really where I draw the line with those types of ROM hacks.

Like it's one thing to give certain Pokemon buffs or more moves to make them more usable but there's no reason to change types. At that point, it isn't even the same Pokemon anymore.

As opposed to just giving the Gym leaders etc coverage moves to deal with Shedinja.

But I guess that would take too much effort from someone willing to crow bar in the Johto gym leaders. :mjpls

Yeah and just because you can learn how it works and exploit it doesn't change the fact that this is some cheap bullshit.
Oh yeah shits absolutely ass and every poketuber and their mother keeps going
"the games not hard you just need to understand smogon strategies"
IM NOT PLAYING ROMHACKS FOR SMOGON YOU ABSOLUTE CRAYON CHOMPER

Snakewood and Dark Rising were hard as shit but they were fun to play despite that. This shit is just fucking tedious and annoying.

You cant even run the fucking mons you want to run because they just arent good enough to keep up with the bullshit and if you do find mons that can keep up you need to make sure you get the best IVs and that they are EV trained "properly"

there's no fucking fun in that

Reminds me of people dicksucking Reborn when it's hard piece of bullshit trash before you go to the trashfire as the story.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah shits absolutely ass and every poketuber and their mother keeps going
"the games not hard you just need to understand smogon strategies"
IM NOT PLAYING ROMHACKS FOR SMOGON YOU ABSOLUTE CRAYON CHOMPER

Snakewood and Dark Rising were hard as shit but they were fun to play despite that. This shit is just fucking tedious and annoying.

You cant even run the fucking mons you want to run because they just arent good enough to keep up with the bullshit and if you do find mons that can keep up you need to make sure you get the best IVs and that they are EV trained "properly"

there's no fucking fun in that
You hit the nail right on the head there.

Radical Red sucks because it is made for fans of COMPETITIVE Pokemon, not just Pokemon fans in general.

Whereas the Kaizo games are hard as fuck and definitely do some of the same bullshit, but they don't force you to EV train, in fact they remove that aspect entirely, that's where the challenge comes in.

Me personally, if I want to play Pokemon but challenging, I'll just stick with Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth on Hard Mode. Not just because Digimon > Pokemon but also because it's fair. You don't need to make competitively viable teams to beat the game, you just to know what you're doing on a general level and actually use the game's systems to your advantage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back