• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Hang in there my dude,i don't share the situation but i can at least relate a bit with living in fear

Everything else about the game looks decent. Combat, setting, use of parkour for traversal.

The MC though just kills it
I can't say i like it,i saw some video of dude praising the game and he was attacking a mob that didn't react to his attacks,so he keep going back and forward and the monster just... barely reacted,was pretty bad. But thats all i saw about the gameplay tbh

Hang in there my dude,i don't share the situation but i can at least relate a bit with living in fear

I'm trying and it legit pisses me off in many, many fashions. I'm basically trying to blow it off as best as I can to atleast relieve myself of the tension but everytime I think of it, I end up riling myself up even more...

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@Atem im back down the elden ring rabbit hole and man what the FUCK
Empyreans are literally plants theory

why does this make so much sense I havent followed the community much at all aside from the model vids like zullie, but this person does translations too and apparently there’s a Radahn/Malenia storyboard floating around?

Status
Not open for further replies.