• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

aw hell nawwww

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Well... it happened... again.

My mom let my 3rd oldest brother in again a good couple of months ago and she now fully threw him out because he wouldn't stop drinking or go to rehab or see a shrink even with all of the leniency she gave.
Even deadbolt'd the room he was in so he can't just grab his things, changed the locks and absolutely monitoring everything so he can't get back in. Even tried to guilt trip my eldest brother to let him live here(fuck all of that) and it got him so bad because he had to deal with a situation similar to this that nearly fucked him for life.

At this point, I'm trying so hard not to flip out on so many levels because I long knew at the start of Covid era, he shouldn't be with us and sink or swim and just wash our hands of him if he can't get his shit straight. I can't deal with this shit anymore man...
I can't... I just can't. Living in fear because one day, one fucking day, he can go on a sheer alcoholic bridge and god knows what will happen(He's already designated a danger to himself and others) and the sheer fact he completely forgot what the hell he did 3 years ago and only got off on a technicality without even realizing his life could have been over then has got me in a massive mix of emotions...

I'm not saying this here for sympathy, I want to get this shit off my chest because I'm at my fucking wall right now...
All I can do is pray to God Almighty that he can finally get the hint and actually get steps to take care of himself before he loses his family, his two daughters and himself.
Hang in there my dude,i don't share the situation but i can at least relate a bit with living in fear

Everything else about the game looks decent. Combat, setting, use of parkour for traversal.

The MC though just kills it
I can't say i like it,i saw some video of dude praising the game and he was attacking a mob that didn't react to his attacks,so he keep going back and forward and the monster just... barely reacted,was pretty bad. But thats all i saw about the gameplay tbh

Hang in there my dude,i don't share the situation but i can at least relate a bit with living in fear

I'm trying and it legit pisses me off in many, many fashions. I'm basically trying to blow it off as best as I can to atleast relieve myself of the tension but everytime I think of it, I end up riling myself up even more...

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@Atem im back down the elden ring rabbit hole and man what the FUCK
Empyreans are literally plants theory

why does this make so much sense :skully I havent followed the community much at all aside from the model vids like zullie, but this person does translations too and apparently there’s a Radahn/Malenia storyboard floating around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back