• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
isn't ogremon line turning back into an egg?
Yeah but he can skip that and go straight into this.
BT6-081_1be8eben-US.jpg

Goblimon - Ogremon - Titamon is one of the more straight forward evolution lines I've seen where I like all of the designs.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

wow, they actually improved the season 2 of shuumatsu, they even added george newbern as the voice of herc in dub version, sheesh

and its a shame that they added such a good va for the likes of jack, overall, anime versions of those fights (herc and shivasaki) are >> the manga ones, highbars i know, but they did it, somehow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
and ps2 games recs time, again [cuz i completed/replayed several of them on pcsx2, upscaled and all]

in no order

- xmen next dimension
- gungrave 1 and 2
- viewtiful joe
- onimusha 3
- 10000 bullets
- dynasty warriors 5
- jet li rise to honor
- seven samurai 20xx
- street fighter ex3
- urban reign
- rogue galaxy
- legend of legaia 2

Oh yeah, I heard that. Some official apparently berated a bunch of film makers over it or something :skully

The funny part is that something similar happened with Ghost of Tsushima except instead of the Japanese getting assblasted, they straight up gave awards to the development team for going that accurate and deep for their culture.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Going to be an even worse death than how Denzel kill him in the Equalizer 2

It’s fine, the number of actual gamers that gave it average to poor score counters every reward it got from journalists

EopSmAZXYAAWvkh

I’m just laughing at how HBO will be caught in another Game of Thrones Season 8 situation
Not that I really care so much but I'd hardly consider Angry Joe's opinions on anything worth considering. I almost laughed when I saw that nibbas quote up there :mjlol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back