• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

OH NOT AGAIN! :why

Poor ZeedMilleniummon being reduced to a MOTW, is he the new Huanglongmon or something given Survive actually gave Huanglongmon his due?

I mean I know different members of the same species can vary widely in terms of power (like Lucemon going from main villain in one universe - servant of Lillithmon in another) but having the dude who was once the undisputed strongest being in the verse, being treated like a MOTW for a 2nd straight series feels bad man.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

Poor ZeedMilleniummon being reduced to a MOTW, is he the new Huanglongmon or something given Survive actually gave Huanglongmon his due?

I mean I know different members of the same species can vary widely in terms of power (like Lucemon going from main villain in one universe - servant of Lillithmon in another) but having the dude who was once the undisputed strongest being in the verse, being treated like a MOTW for a 2nd straight series feels bad man.

They just trash on Zeed all the time, one of the coolest looking motherfuckers reduced to punch bag

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

Zeed being a punching bag.

:kannasip

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Spergbattles would have a heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back