• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Someone asks, "when will Cody return to AEW?"

Response:

Never. He's main eventing the greatest PPV in history. The fans love him in WWE.

He ain't gonna give that up to have 20 minute competitive matches with James Cipperley and Wheeler Yuta.

WWE fans are better then AEW fans.

Fnp3xm_WQAAtTJN

Fnp5pm1XoAABM1p

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Luxray bodies

>Yusei
>0 Loses
That title goes to Playmaker because, and i quote,
wj0grvsb7vj51.png

OH NOT AGAIN! :why

Poor ZeedMilleniummon being reduced to a MOTW, is he the new Huanglongmon or something given Survive actually gave Huanglongmon his due?

I mean I know different members of the same species can vary widely in terms of power (like Lucemon going from main villain in one universe - servant of Lillithmon in another) but having the dude who was once the undisputed strongest being in the verse, being treated like a MOTW for a 2nd straight series feels bad man.

Numbmindusedrollpicturenumbmindrolledimageturnsoutsheis_0a36ca4db1f37784c0f2f59d367f33dd.jpg

FUCK OFF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i knew that cody would return, and there was a reason me and nasuminid said that he is the best since 2021, especially in 2022

and now with this, it's over lol roman, cody's popularity is legit enough for future hall of fame material, aew really are mad, lmao

i knew that cody would return, and there was a reason me and nasuminid said that he is the best since 2021, especially in 2022

and now with this, it's over lol roman, cody's popularity is legit enough for future hall of fame material

They also built the shit out of Gunther too like how they did Kane in the 1998(?) Royal Rumble and had him beat Rey Mysterio's record too and even further built the shit out of the Intercontinental Championship in the process.

Hunter has put in work here.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
wwe might still be zzzzz levels, but even at their worst, it is sadly proven enough to be >> aew

aew had lot of potential, but in 2022, they really cui'd their own roster and rep, with bad decisions and bad marketing = tony you cui'd an entire franchise, and the fans aint buying it anymore

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i feel sorry for some legit talents like darby, mjf, hook, cassidy and wardlow, cuz they really good wrestlers, and they get wasted there

they better ditch aew and move on to wwe at some point

i feel sorry for some legit talents like darby, mjf, hook, cassidy and wardlow, cuz they really good wrestlers, and they get wasted there

I honestly agree with that. It doesn't help that people like Jericho and Moxley exposed the shit out of themselves too and further makes AEW look bush league with their antics combined with Tony Khan as well.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
wwe might still be zzzzz levels, but even at their worst, it is sadly proven enough to be >> aew

aew had lot of potential, but in 2022, they really cui'd their own roster and rep, with bad decisions and bad marketing = tony you cui'd an entire franchise, and the fans aint buying it anymore
It ain't zzzzz anymore. That Rumble was the best in many years. And yeah AEW really, really fucked up in 2022. Had the potential to emerge as a legitimate mainstream competitor with all the momentum they had from that summer of 2021 and Tony Khan ruined it all. Only now have they begun repairing the damage but it'll be a long time, if ever, before they get lightning in a bottle like that again.

Hope spending a third of your screen time trying to revive Ring of Honor was worth it, you geek.

After last night, I bet MJF is gone in 2024.

WWE may even pay him less but WWE gets him so much more exposure he can use later and it's just the big leagues. It's obvious now.

MJF can stick around wrestling Orange Cassidy or he can go compete at WrestleMania. Tough choice.

I think Hook has a great shot at WWE too. The guy just has everything. Wardlow of course. Darby probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back