• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

I'm a hypocrite for liking a story where the characters face actual challenges instead of rolling over them...

Well then call me the greatest hypocrite cause I don't give a fuck.

:russ

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
tbf Its my fault cause I said that I didn't care if it became a stomp in the other direction, when tbh I would care-so its my fault, but still man cares way to much about fucking fanfiction.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
"I see," she said at last, thoughtfully. "I see now. This garden is like the Stable. It is far bigger inside than it was outside." "Of course, Daughter of Eve," said the Faun. "The further up and the further in you go, the bigger everything gets. The inside is larger than the outside." Lucy looked hard at the garden and saw that it was not really a garden at all but a whole world, with its own rivers and woods and sea and mountains. But they were not strange: she knew them all. 112 Clive Staples Lewis "I see," she said. "This is still Narnia, and, more real and more beautiful than the Narnia down below, just as it was more real and more beautiful than the Narnia outside the Stable door! I see... world within world, Narnia within Narnia...." "Yes," said Mr. Tumnus, "like an onion: except that as you continue to go in and in, each circle is larger than the last." And Lucy looked this way and that and soon found
It gets bigger and realer the further in you go and it goes in endlessly and is more real that the shadow worlds (which are universes).
I remember seeing a map where there were infinite universes around the country? something like that.
This one?
IekANtS.png

IBwPElM.png

He’s in opera omnia and getting wanked to hell and back. Calling classic villains like kefka and ex death weaklings and his darkness is so powerful it creeps out the other villains. It’s the pinnacle of tryhard writing

Hilariously, you scratched the surface. His existence literally shifted the balance of light and darkness straight towards darkness instantly :kobeha

I didn't think we could go further with Hope completely having a connection to Bhunivelze but here we are:oldryoma

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
OK. The Fall of the Fated Queen now has a complete beta manuscript version.

Looking for about 5 beta readers. Xadlin said he'd be one since he has some good experience. Let me know if you're interested and I'll ask you some more. @Xadlin tell me where you want me to send it, or I might just upload it to Google drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back