• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
How accurate is this? because if this is the vid from months ago I remember it being fake. It was stated before Miyazaki doesn't use any actual language in the music so there isn't really anything to translate
it is fake, but i barely followed the er community compared to ds3 and sekiro so i didnt know until after i posted that lol (i did post again correcting myself though)

as far as im aware only BB and DS3 have songs with actual latin lyrics

one big tell is this guy never uploaded transcripts, it’s all annotations that can be edited whenever he wants

the korean guys that first translated ds3’s songs on the other hand released transcripts every time

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
it is fake, but i barely followed the er community compared to ds3 and sekiro so i didnt know until after i posted that lol (i did post again correcting myself though)

as far as im aware only BB and DS3 have songs with actual latin lyrics

one big tell is this guy never uploaded transcripts, it’s all annotations that can be edited whenever he wants

the korean guys that first translated ds3’s songs on the other hand released transcripts every time
Yeah when ER first came out you had lots of music tubers breaking down the songs and one of them went over the fact that the soulsgames hardly ever use an actual language for the music. But that didn't stop a lot of fan translated lyrics from popping up.

You even had a guy who made a parody about it

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Yeah when ER first came out you had lots of music tubers breaking down the songs and one of them went over the fact that the soulsgames hardly ever use an actual language for the music. But that didn't stop a lot of fan translated lyrics from popping up.

You even had a guy who made a parody about it

see i obsessively watched every development with ds3 but i didnt have kids then so i had way more time to sink into that besides college and work, now some wild ass fake translations pop up and i dont hear about it for months :skully

i also think I just wanted too much of a good thing to be true, Miyazaki would not ever confirm something this major at all, and especially not like this

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
see i obsessively watched every development with ds3 but i didnt have kids then so i had way more time to sink into that besides college and work, now some wild ass fake translations pop up and i dont hear about it for months :skully

i also think I just wanted too much of a good thing to be true, Miyazaki would not ever confirm something this major at all, and especially not like this
True, Miyazaki wouldn't have just spoon fed us the info even if it was "hidden" in the lyrics. I thought it was real for a few days too, mainly because it used bits and pieces of lore people were scraping together at the time and managed to fit them all together in a way that made sense. But when you look a little deeper it almost fits to well and that never happens in souls games :skully

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
True, Miyazaki wouldn't have just spoon fed us the info even if it was "hidden" in the lyrics. I thought it was real for a few days too, mainly because it used bits and pieces of lore people were scraping together at the time and managed to fit them all together in a way that made sense. But when you look a little deeper it almost fits to well and that never happens in souls games :skully
the funny thing is I was just never interested in Miquella’s story and this wad the closest I came to really caring about it lmao
if somehow he had been the GEQ wouldve been such a weird plot twist

this dude should just write his own stories, because he’s fucking good at this shit :mjlol

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
He’s in opera omnia and getting wanked to hell and back. Calling classic villains like kefka and ex death weaklings and his darkness is so powerful it creeps out the other villains. It’s the pinnacle of tryhard writing
"the darkness is so thick I can taste it"
I love how when Build gave Evolt human dna, thus human emotions.

Instead of becoming sympathetic or good like most monster becoming human tropes.

He just becomes more evil cause "Sadism feels good!!!" :russ
Evolt's first emotion was anger

11/10 character development

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
As wanked as Nomura wants to make that nigga. We all know how his story ends.

Him getting bodied by 4 literal who's from the boonies
ff1_class_choice_best_job_jobs_classes.png

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Calling classic villains like kefka and ex death weaklings and his darkness is so powerful it creeps out the other villains. It’s the pinnacle of tryhard writing

why you posted this, when you could told me that ff14 is superior and zenos solos and we could have a combo? :mjlol

jack prob damaged your sides and ff exp, but don't worry, he is there to remind you that he still gon listen to amv rock osts, in his mp3 playlist :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
let me solve the riddle, for those who still don't get it, jack is part of rob's fic black list, just like shuumatsu buddha i know rob, and i know when he acts like that even my small team of dupes on skype know his opinions on certain subjects :russ :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back