• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Stranger-of-Paradise_Final-Fantasy-Origin_Jack-plays-Shadows-Rising-on-phone.jpg

''i like anime music, my fav one, is, me against the world by simple plan'' - jack garland during his quest on rwbyland

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Alright, the remake is actually good. They make some interesting changes though. Isaac's parents are both dead for sure. It's not left up into the air. His mother, just like she was originally, is a crazy zealot, but this time it elaborates on his father some more. It was his mother who killed him. Lmao, I was right. I thought as much before, but yeah. Woman moment.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Alright, the remake is actually good. They make some interesting changes though. Isaac's parents are both dead for sure. It's not left up into the air. His mother, just like she was originally, is a crazy zealot, but this time it elaborates on his father some more. It was his mother who killed him. Lmao, I was right. I thought as much before, but yeah. Woman moment.
Bitches be crazy. Us lads have known this to be true since before the dawn of civilization. :mjgrin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back