• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
mewtwo_vs_sephiroth_fight_escalation_by_pittheswordmaster_dfnlv5t-pre.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
>people on twitter upset because Mr Beast payed for the surgery of over 1000 people to cure their blindness

Jesus himself wouldn't be able to please these people god damn
They're nothing more than pathetic leeches who have made it their mission in life to be nothing but offended at everything for attention. What they have to say on Twatter is more worthless than anything else on this planet. Even literal dog shit has more value.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I have heard of it, yes. Never got to reading it though. Given how much I love reading the Ancient Greek Myths and am fascinated with the culture of that time period both pre and post romanization, you'd think I would've by this point. :mjlol

Eh, I'll check it out later in the week. Right now, I'm awaiting a response on the application I sent off for a job in gaming. Hopefully I'm given the chance and not just denied.
I've yet to read it myself, but I've looked into a plot description of it and shit gets whack (I even did some calcs for it). I hear a lot of the jokes are quite dated given they reference the politics and religion of the time, but the sheer inaneness of it all still makes it entertaining millenia later.

Good luck with that! Filling out applications can be a bitch so I hope you get it. :TrgJustice:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back