• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Gz2Sdby.jpg

You guys see how we have that image banner for the mafia section? I think we could do one for the OBD too. What do you guys say?
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Well yes.

But I mean look at the size and dimensions of the one used as an example from the Mafia one and maybe we could make this into a contest. People submit their own versions for the OBD header banner, top 5 get voted on, and the one with the most votes wins and gets used. Then the winner gets some prizes or rewards for making the winning one.

Hell we could even change it every 3 months and repeat the contest for the next submission, and so on.

What do you guys think?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Well yes.

But I mean look at the size and dimensions of the one used as an example from the Mafia one and maybe we could make this into a contest. People submit their own versions for the OBD header banner, top 5 get voted on, and the one with the most votes wins and gets used. Then the winner gets some prizes or rewards for making the winning one.

Hell we could even change it every 3 months and repeat the contest for the next submission, and so on.

What do you guys think?
how this site doing anyways these days?
how fanverse looking?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
some designs were really wasted on that series, smh

and orga, was literally gundam archer, mikazuki was so bad, really bad

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
mikazuki was almost black haired ningenliodas levels, but without the degen taste, still terrible though

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Well yes.

What do you guys think?
Sounds cool! :mshad

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
1157fec24ad0dc5afb529cd4e5c58ba9dd5ae671.jpg

i never knew, rob boi was hating on archer :tupac, smh, ok

a kinda dumber archer who is just misunderstood cuz of his mid iq, but you get what i mean :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back