• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
even with that date it has, it is added

now i can't wait for lost soul aside (the other hyped project of this tier] what release date gon have? 2024 or 2025 levels? :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
evomoment37-daigo.gif

still the most iconic moment in the whole fgc, such hype, even after all these years, so hype, it was even added as move in later updated versions/memes and all, good times

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I have two beta readers for The Fall of the Fated Queen, Xad and a friend of mine who isn't here. Looking for three more. Nihilus also got a copy. Any takers? Think you'd be good?

I watched this video as I saw it on the Farms... and it really does make sense that Twitter basically fucked up the writing process of modern day writers.
Like yeah, people like Joss Whedon existed but they would be closer to the symptoms that caused this in comparison to the people on Twitter who believe they are bigger than they are... constantly writing for themselves and not anyone else.
People who refuse to actually be challenged. to actually find a moral quandry that they disagree with but have to let it stand or anything of that sort...

It's why I plan on not actually starting to write my own set of series yet and want to actually look back on some of the older series like Ender's Game again first and foremost because even though I do know my fair share of literature... I honestly do not want to make a stupid version of this crap again(I mean, I'm obviously not seeing as how I'm not speaking Twitter). But it really does speak truth in that it's practically impossible to see AAA Media without ultimately seeing this type of dialogue more often than not and it being really... really condescending and stupid.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

I watched this video as I saw it on the Farms... and it really does make sense that Twitter basically fucked up the writing process of modern day writers.
Like yeah, people like Joss Whedon existed but they would be closer to the symptoms that caused this in comparison to the people on Twitter who believe they are bigger than they are... constantly writing for themselves and not anyone else.
People who refuse to actually be challenged. to actually find a moral quandry that they disagree with but have to let it stand or anything of that sort...

It's why I plan on not actually starting to write my own set of series yet and want to actually look back on some of the older series like Ender's Game again first and foremost because even though I do know my fair share of literature... I honestly do not want to make a stupid version of this crap again(I mean, I'm obviously not seeing as how I'm not speaking Twitter). But it really does speak truth in that it's practically impossible to see AAA Media without ultimately seeing this type of dialogue more often than not and it being really... really condescending and stupid.

Well you need to write what you know. It has to come from you first. Just start you won't get better if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back