Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
lets be honest

we all know asura decks kratos, like a cui

but

we don't care

cuz, pl wise lol trend aside

we just want good animated fights between those chars, main example is that fan vid with saitama vs hulk, that type of stuff is kino

it doesnt have to be a versus forum like a thing

asura vs z broly vs kratos vs scalibur algol vs toriko, in an all out fight would be so kino - choreo wise

you know what i mean

What the fuck? For real?

I mean, I took one look at that card and decided not to watch. Did this really happen?

Yes. I'm not lying and as God as my witness, MJF virtually stated he was an incel that hated everyone because of them "betraying him", loved a girl and she betrayed him too and would kill himself(even describing how he would do it) if he loses the AEW World Title.

It was stated and even I couldn't believe it.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
lets be honest

we all know asura decks kratos, like a cui

but

we don't care

cuz, pl wise lol trend aside

we just want good animated fights between those chars, main example is that fan vid with saitama vs hulk, that type of stuff is kino

it doesnt have to be a versus forum like a thing

asura vs z broly vs kratos vs scalibur algol vs toriko, in an all out fight would be so kino - choreo wise

you know what i mean
Oh, I do.

Even if it makes no sense at all, given the spartan's actual power level, I wanna see Kratos and Asura beat the shit out of each other, break planets in half while fighting and put the universe in peril. :yousmart

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
also

at some point, we gotta organize again the streams

too

bad

that you missed the new high low movie which was subbed a while ago

xhom and the rest, liked it a lot, to the point, they said, they liked it even more than the already lit high low vs worst one, we stream

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
also

at some point, we gotta organize again the streams

too

bad

that you missed the new high low movie which was subbed a while ago

xhom and the rest, liked it a lot, to the point, they said, they liked it even more than the already lit high low vs worst one, we stream

Fighting Covid will do that to you

I plan on getting back into the swing of things anyway

Especially on Saturday nights

gcakapaijvja1.jpg

If someone has that GIF of Sonic leaping out of the game if you idle too long, that's basically me with AEW at this point...

EDIT: And this was a literal leak by TV Stations at that... no one respects Tony Khan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back