OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
cody literally carries the whole wrestling momentum and era atm

stopped caring for aew, for a long time now, as i said many times before, the certain aew talents we know, better ditch them and go to wwe, where even at their worst, still sell more and they are more relevant than aew, lmao

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
@Nevermind @Darth Nihilus ...MJF is literally stating he became a fucking incel... and he literally lives for the AEW World Championship...

I'm fucking done... they just killed MJF.

I legitimately stopped watching wrestling a long time ago for a reason

I only watch the classics with you guys

Aside from some DVDs I got still hanging around

cody literally carries the whole wrestling momentum and era atm

stopped caring for aew, for a long time now, as i said many times before, the certain aew talents we know, better ditch them and go to wwe, where even at their worst, still sell more and they are more relevant than aew, lmao

I absolutely agree. Considering Daniel Bryan was white hot when he left to now just another wrestler in AEW, Tony doesn't even try and create stars, he just hopes you know and care about them at all. Not even TNA fucked up this hard.

I legitimately stopped watching wrestling a long time ago for a reason

I only watch the classics with you guys

Aside from some DVDs I got still hanging around

Atleast WWE is actually coming back on the right track...

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
aew's downfall started in 2022

remember that stream with jericho and the rest having that fail all out fight with their crews and the whole they look like 80's gay strippers memes we made? lmao

its like

we knew it, after that event, the downgrade became real

and when tony became in full control, literally owari da, aew, so many bad decisions, in such amount of time

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
2d1de08e9c72acbcf61dd3bb5bdf5fd2.jpg

f24d867bdc60b363199303d0df034745.jpg

8c5a8099d707eb5990e06cc3066fedc7.jpg

4e62399652acde899df61d22b9740283.jpg

The King :lit

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

remember that stream with jericho and the rest having that fail all out fight with their crews and the whole they look like 80's gay strippers memes we made? lmao

its like

and when tony became in full control, literally owari da, aew, so many bad decisions, in such amount of time

You mean the one where they kept playing Rob Zombie in the back while the match was going on

:hestonpls

The one we streamed

:hestonpls

its like

Honestly, I knew that AEW was gonna fuck up before that when they never really tried to built true stars or give you a reason to care about the matches but yeah, it basically smashed at fever pitch when we saw that god awful PPV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back