• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
adam-che-long-esdeath.jpg

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
game_slist.jpg

Doing better
DK: Never played the 64 or any of the Wii games, sicne i never had a 64 as a kid and never had a wii as a teen
Dead space: only played half of first level, at a friends house, then got scared of the necro's and didnt return back. I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to horror stuff.
AC: never into sim thing, with going and making your own farm or such (yes i played sims 3 alot, bt that only cause i can mod that game :maybe )
Fable: Never had a 360 or pc when young, to play that game.
Contra: To young for that.
Jak n Daxter: No playstation either (My father is a bishop and him and mom decided that video games are of the devil)
GG: might get strive if i find it during a steamsale. love the characters and wacky yahoo story and amazing world building.

To lazy to tell others, but most where because i had no console or good computer until i was 16-17

Last edited:

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Can anyone confirm this to me?

Discord users tell me that in Arks of Omen: Angron, the red angel faced the Gray Knights and the Battle Sisters, then wounded Angron struck the ground with his ax split the planet in two and caused everyone on the planet to enter in a violent frenzy, both Sisters and Chaos Marines, only the Gray Knights could withstand that mental impact.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Still haven't wayched Fate/Zero?

Get on that shit, mate
its on my list
its just...its fate, so i know i need to put focus on it, instead of dravel and other things that are more mid levels.
maybe after my exam ill push it higher on the list

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Can anyone confirm this to me?

Discord users tell me that in Arks of Omen: Angron, the red angel faced the Gray Knights and the Battle Sisters, then wounded Angron struck the ground with his ax split the planet in two and caused everyone on the planet to enter in a violent frenzy, both Sisters and Chaos Marines, only the Gray Knights could withstand that mental impact.

it’s already timestamped, it’ll take you to the relvant part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back