• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Untitled536_20230124065846.png

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Well of course it failed, it's still Harry Potter at the end of the day. Anyone who genuinely believed the Woke crowd trying to boycott the game was going to have any serious effect on it, is so far removed from reality that it's hilarious. :kobeha

Not sure if I'll get this game or not, though If I do I'll probably pick Slytherin house just 'cause we didn't really get any good Slytherin students in the books or films. :maybe
Watch picking Slytherin lock you into being evil. :mjpls

El Hermano

Acclaimed

Well of course it failed, it's still Harry Potter at the end of the day. Anyone who genuinely believed the Woke crowd trying to boycott the game was going to have any serious effect on it, is so far removed from reality that it's hilarious. :kobeha

Not sure if I'll get this game or not, though If I do I'll probably pick Slytherin house just 'cause we didn't really get any good Slytherin students in the books or films. :maybe

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

woke mob will play it because they want to be angry about something

so they'll end up buying it too. Which is counterproductive with their boycott.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
idk why but I just don't have the motivation, I have GOW3 in my bookshelf, and I haven't even opened the case. Sometimes I tell myself I'll play a game for more than a few minutes and then end up reading fanfiction the entire day instead.
I was similar to that when i was younger, i eventually started being able to play the stuff i wanted but i still have a problem that i can't seem to "just enjoy it", my mind seem to want to do things as fast as possible so i often find myself skipping stuff even though i want to experience the whole thing better,just chill and not playing as if i'm going to die tommorrow :mhm

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I was similar to that when i was younger, i eventually started being able to play the stuff i wanted but i still have a problem that i can't seem to "just enjoy it", my mind seem to want to do things as fast as possible so i often find myself skipping stuff even though i want to experience the whole thing better,just chill and not playing as if i'm going to die tommorrow :mhm
Fuck that is way too relatable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back