• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The series seems pretty cool tbh

516-D1-A48-E76-E-4-A96-B56-B-31239-B1886-BC.jpg
Is that Cumber?

Man needs to stop talking all that shit like Golden Metal Cooler didn't absolutely clap his cheeks in one shot

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

It's just dramatic effect basically. :maybe

It makes for more interesting storytelling if the characters don't know the effects of cards until they are actually used. Not only does this mean that we, as viewers, get to see that effect in action where we otherwise might not have (assuming he opponent had some answer to it), but it also gets some great reaction shots from the "victim" when they fall into the trap as it were.

Not something that personally bothers me too much. What annoys me is shit like Judai using Fake Hero in both duels against Yubel, yet Yubel still acts like he wasted his time using it in the second duel when it should be painfully obvious to her why he's done it by that point. :breh

Though I guess you could argue that's because she didn't know Prisma's effect but Judai still had cards in his hand so she should just assumed a fusion of some description was on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back