• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
74r879kpqmja1.png
Mark's most popular MUs beat the brakes off him so hard. Only difference is, in just how hard they beat the brakes off him. :russ

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Mark's most popular MUs beat the brakes off him so hard. Only difference is, in just how hard they beat the brakes off him. :russ
bruh one of the researchers own opinions have him stated he believes a 4 year old Gohan post raditz fights can beat Mark :mjgrin
at this point ya have to try and pick someone who doesn't give the impression he merks Mark in a nanosecond

I'm sorry but I'm gonna rant on this for a second:

I fucking HATE stupid ass rants like these that try and pretend they are making a good point... but it ends up being a defense for something else disguised as "Why can't we be friends" bullshit.
Who was wishing death on the WWE well over a decade now? Who was the one hijacking shows and wanting TNA to die for not 500% being superior to WWE?
But now correctly calling out AEW's flaws that was there since the jump and gotten worse... is now trying to destroy other peoples' enjoyment? Oh yeah, fuck me for daring to constantly state AEW's flaws and hope Tony, the internet smark he is, would actually learn his limits that even Dixie fucking Carter did and knew and hired writers and bookers to cover her ass was able to do... but he doesn't.
Don't learn from Lucha Underground or TNA or even WC-fucking W and Eric Bischoff and pretend he's better because AEW is good and not that he got more money than God due to his inheritance from his father.

Nah, fuck you and fuck off to SquaredCircle which helped put Tony in this retarded airspace where catering to ONLINE POLLS matter more than the casual fucking audience! I have constantly stated this and want AEW to succeed but nope, had people constantly bitch at me for daring to offer criticism, nah fuck you and fuck off.
You made your grave, fucking sleep in it.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
One thing I’ll agree with Garth Ennis on, American comics need to expand and do other things beyond the superhero genre which is hard right now with how DC and Marvel make up most of the industry

imagine making
>a character that full heals after certain specials
>damages characters through parries
>infinitely spams supers
>and has invincibility on every super it has

Fucking clown tier shit. Everyone and their mom trying to be rare akuma without knowing why rare akuma is great

I don't even think that Kirito creation is meant to be a Rare Akuma but more someone going overdrive on that Kirito :oldryoma .

Of course, it's still overpowered and having a Heal and Full Invul during Supers is pure BS.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

imagine making
>a character that full heals after certain specials
>damages characters through parries
>infinitely spams supers
>and has invincibility on every super it has

Fucking clown tier shit. Everyone and their mom trying to be rare akuma without knowing why rare akuma is great

I think that Kirito is from Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Was just talking about it

:hestonpls

What a salty bitch?

Granted I can't talk, I had my own rage-quit earlier against this card (can't remember the name of it) couldn't be destroyed by battle or effect and negged special summoned monsters while dealing damage. I was like "WHAT THE FUCK" and noped out.

But that's less an actual problem and more me just not being prepared for it because I'm a total noob.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
What a salty bitch?

Granted I can't talk, I had my own rage-quit earlier against this card (can't remember the name of it) couldn't be destroyed by battle or effect and negged special summoned monsters while dealing damage. I was like "WHAT THE FUCK" and noped out.

But that's less an actual problem and more me just not being prepared for it because I'm a total noob.
Just liked how he dropped that Maxx C before leaving as a quick metaphorical “Fuck You” before leaving.

When you say negs special summoned monsters. Do you mean negs their summon like Solemn or their effect?

Trying to think which monster that is that has all that. What type of monster was it? Main deck or a type of Extra Deck?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
They made Othinus into a fucking Touhou character with none of the charm?
Sounds about right :skully

EDIT: I have no idea what the fuck they did with Kouma though... did they meld him with every other Melty Blood character?
No one seems to want to make her a model. Touma started off as a Shiki edit and then someone made him his own Pixel model. Him, Accelerator, Railgun, and the pervert teleporter girl are the main parts of the to aru mugen community

Kouma is some whole other shit that i can't even begin to describe
Touma wishes he could fight like that
Just AOE IB ignoring Gungnir Spear throws and throwing out absolute fucking haymakers. Gene from God Hand would be proud

I think that Kirito is from Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax
its ass is what it is

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
When you say negs special summoned monsters. Do you mean negs their summon like Solemn or their effect?
No it fights them, can't be destroyed, player doesn't take damage and then destroys the special summoned monster and deals damage to the opponent based on their attack points.
Trying to think which monster that is that has all that. What type of monster was it? Main deck or a type of Extra Deck?
Uh I think it was a fusion, I thought I remembered it being named Marincest something but when I looked them up earlier, I couldn't find it.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
No it fights them, can't be destroyed, player doesn't take damage and then destroys the special summoned monster and deals damage to the opponent based on their attack points.

Uh I think it was a fusion, I thought I remembered being names Marincest something but when I looked them up earlier, I couldn't find it.
It’s not Marincess. They have no Fusions, only Link Monsters.

It’s this card.

mp16en020.webp

Yup, completely destruction proof and effectively runs over any Special Summoned monster that isn’t destruction immune too.

Got to either neg her effect or spin back to deck / banish her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back