• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
super-sonic-sonic.gif

the best cover of this song, sang, by the same dude who sang, vergil's theme in dmc5, guy has amazing voice and overall, this sonic ost, is def top tier levels, almost up there with mgr and the others we know

originally, the song is sang by a popular metalcore lite artist, who is good but this dude made it even cooler

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Hell idk why your telling him to use jet dragon. Just run storming mirror force. Everyone forgets that shit exists and then they get fucking revolvered
:hestonpls
Forget? Shit I literally didn't know it existed until I got hit with a couple of them today, that's how much of a noob I am. :hestonpls

My knowledge of actual Yu-Gi-Oh pretty much exclusively is limited to what I saw in the anime. That's what makes getting into the actual game so hard for me because, most of the cards I thought were super cool in the anime, aren't actually that good in the game unfortunately.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Puffwarts Legacy is decent too

Short, but decent

Seems like this is gonna be a good year for games
The fact that the game pigeon-holes you into being the good guy no matter what is a notch against it. Should've leaned further into being an RPG and given you more options as to what you wanted to be. Evil wizard included. :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i don't buy games, only dl them

those greedy lol devs, install denuvo in most games, and cause trouble in the pc perfomance, smh, they mad cuz people prefer to internet pirate them, instead of giving 60$ for bs like forwoken or lolpotter legacy

careful

cuz denuvo, really can cause trouble in your pc's, be cautious

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

those greedy lol devs, install denuvo in most games, and cause trouble in the pc perfomance, smh, they mad cuz people prefer to internet pirate them, instead of giving 60$ for bs like forwoken or lolpotter legacy

careful

Last game I legit bought was Ragnarok, everything else dls

and with certain games I love getting to play early with pre-ordering

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, I rarely purchase games full price, it's usually best to wait until there's a sale of at least 50% off even if it's from a game developer that you know puts out the good shit. :mjpls

Buying stuff day 1/at full price is just cringe tbh

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

careful

I don't buy any AAA games on my laptop. If there's one I'm interested enough to want to get, its on console, never the laptop.

It may not be exceptionally powerful, but I spent a pretty penny on it and want to see it actually last. Hard to do that if I put shit on it that makes its performance drop like an anchor into the sea.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There's also the fact that for a lot of older, classic games, legally buying them is either infeasible or impractical. Thankfully sites like MyAbandonware exist because the games I grew up with are 100% more fun than any of the stuff we're getting now.

Otherwise the only time where I'd say it's actually justified to buy games would be for indie titles since some of them have really been popping off lately. Looking at you, Pizza Tower.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
There's also the fact that for a lot of older, classic games, legally buying them is either infeasible or impractical. Thankfully sites like MyAbandonware exist because the games I grew up with are 100% more fun than any of the stuff we're getting now.

Otherwise the only time where I'd say it's actually justified to buy games would be for indie titles since some of them have really been popping off lately. Looking at you, Pizza Tower.
"60$, take it or leave it."

- Nintendo when people want to play a decade old game (yes I'm referring to Skyward Sword)

:mjgrin

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
if you have a pc/laptop with over 8gb ram and 2gb vram, you good, for most games, for a lot of them actually, if you know how to use your pc's/laptop's potential to the fullest with certain hacks (if you can get a 16gb ram one, is def the best example, cuz stronk specs help after all if you want a really cool gaming exp)

at this point though, even with a 4gb one which is weaker, you can make it slap with some extra hacks, means, you can still play most games from 2010 up to 2022, at lower resolution = 720p or 576p

not to mention, you can emulate most older games too

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
"60$, take it or leave it."

- Nintendo when people want to play a decade old game (yes I'm referring to Skyward Sword)

:mjgrin
I'll pay that price for the next Inazuma Eleven game, which looks like it'll actually arrive sometime this century.

Anything else, though? :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back