• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
the only ones i can take seriously about midball midper, is hyourinjutsu :hestonpls

and the gai is a fan youtuber, who makes better stories and knows his stuff better than toyopedro and current tori as well :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Daily reminder the manga was on hiatus for months and they decided to to start off with a fucking prequel to a movie that been out for months :giogio
You're surprised? The manga has been a definitive trash-fire for a long time now. Toyo's incompetence and Toriyama's lack of giving a shit doesn't shock me in the least. :tupac

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
the only ones i can take seriously about midball midper, is hyourinjutsu :hestonpls

and the gai is a fan youtuber, who makes better stories and knows his stuff better than toyopedro and current tori as well :mjlol
Knowing your stuff better than those two ain't hard.

Guy makes good shit though, for real.:yousmart

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
krillin doesnt deserve to have 18 as his wife, let alone having a power up :tupac

tori gave him 18 as a sad gift, cuz he knew, he would never deserve to be a big ally in the series, a pitiful zenkai tbh, at least krillin is happy about it :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back