• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
GG
>Large planet level Natsu

Falling Down Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos
Real time coverage of VSBW running their mental gymnastics. :mjlol

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Bro, I went on bitch fits that had people here basically talk shit to me and I felt like crap too.
It's better to get hazed here than in other places, atleast you have dudes who genuinely care about you.
True so true. Better be hazed, learn to take a joke and make a comeback, then be offended, sensitive and bitch about it nonstop.
That’s what I learned when I made my first vs thread here, trying the waters:
Dr Doom with prep vs Barry Allen and Hal Jordan with prep.
I thought for sure that dooM would win, cause who could beat a genius with prep?
The speed force and GL rings made me eat those words. I was destroyed in my arguments. Did I run away to my safe space?
No I stayed, lurked and learned.
Yeah but I think you get why something like this is particularly sensitive.

It's a foreign feeling because I usually am in control too (I'm rarely the butt of any jokes) so that adds to the combo.

Anyway, I didn't know this but I get the retrocrush channel on Roku so now City Hunter is on my TV.
Denzel Washington GIF

Want to ask something about this artwork again.

3CJj5LJ.jpg

My idea for this cover is that Aelia is going to be at the forefront, looking majestic and almost like a character out of a fantasy, but the viewer can see that the pure cyberpunk chaos in the background is going to consume her.

Since this is a sci-fi/cyberpunk universe that blends fantasy elements into it, I thought the image would be a good showing of both.

The background needs to be changed, but is the character on the right track for this? I explicitly asked my illustrator to give an 80s kind of character design and I think she did that well.

Is this on the right track?
It good as the design seems to convey what you described, tho a little artistic nitpick;
Is the head a bit big tho? Maybe it’s the voluminous hair.
But yeah change the background and you are set.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Just watched Creed 3

Finally saw the Goku vs Vegeta inspired scene Jordan and everyone else was talking about

Featured-Goku-Vs-Majin-Vegeta-Punch.jpg

I can see why Stallone said he didn’t want to work on this movie, about not liking the characters going to a dark place

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
rocky in iv and ivan still remain the strongest, feats wise

even apollo, in iv, who was aged and kinda out of shape, endured 20+ punchs from ivan, before losing his life

so

either way

both adonis and viktor (rematch versions in the end of the movie) can whoop the likes of clubber, easily

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
unless, he shows his anime like era he wants the series to have, my advice, i hope jordan doesn't make the series, anime, come on now, it has the necessary slight superhuman essence it needed

so far, even with the creed 3 feats, none of them have surpassed rocky in iv, and prime ivan

so

simple

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
True so true. Better be hazed, learn to take a joke and make a comeback, then be offended, sensitive and bitch about it nonstop.
That’s what I learned when I made my first vs thread here, trying the waters:
Dr Doom with prep vs Barry Allen and Hal Jordan with prep.
I thought for sure that dooM would win, cause who could beat a genius with prep?
The speed force and GL rings made me eat those words. I was destroyed in my arguments. Did I run away to my safe space?
No I stayed, lurked and learned.

Denzel Washington GIF

It good as the design seems to convey what you described, tho a little artistic nitpick;
Is the head a bit big tho? Maybe it’s the voluminous hair.
But yeah change the background and you are set.
Probably the hair. I told her she should look at some cyberpunk scenes, synthwave cover art, and ghastly World War I art.
Just watched Creed 3

Finally saw the Goku vs Vegeta inspired scene Jordan and everyone else was talking about

Featured-Goku-Vs-Majin-Vegeta-Punch.jpg

I can see why Stallone said he didn’t want to work on this movie, about not liking the characters going to a dark place
So Creed 3 sucked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back