• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
5cc.jpg

damm
can't live how accurate that is

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
You all need to say the names of these chicks before posting e'm if you can. Don't make the mistake I made and not know. :espurrtf
You know that she will tell you to check out her OF if you dm her Twitter, right?

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
You all need to say the names of these chicks before posting e'm if you can. Don't make the mistake I made and not know. :espurrtf
don't worry never, I meet the person in person.
ses vampybitme, official professional cosplayer, thats into gunpla and once was the official cosplayer for cap com.
She's pretty cool. got a pic of her signed to.
she does a nice psylock to
d575thkisq7a1.jpg

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I blame the men for this cosplay craze.

Sadly, they will reward these girls on Patreon and the like and drain their own coffers in the process, making them less attractive. Everything seems set up to keep people apart these days.

Sure, men always gave favors to women but they'd usually get something back in return. Now there's just a sea of randoms that shower favor on them. But few couples actually come out of this interaction.

Trying to incorporate some of these themes into my cyberpunk fantasy world, particularly the first story in the timeline. This tech-enabled couple alienation.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I don't really enjoy looking at these girlls much tbh,not a matter of attraction but ever since i got in my mid 20s i have have a huge preference to looking at a girls that i like past just looking good over everyone else, i do have a loophole that if the girl is not real my brain goes kinda "uh well,sure go for it i guess?" :skully

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't really enjoy looking at these girlls much tbh,not a matter of attraction but ever since i got in my mid 20s i have have a huge preference to looking at a girls that i like past just looking good over everyone else, i do have a loophole that if the girl is not real my brain goes kinda "uh well,sure go for it i guess?" :skully
fryg9xdovt7a1.jpg

You can thank me later.

Sadly I do not know who this one is, but I'm reasonably sure it isn't the kind of mistake I made earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back