• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Lessons to be learned...

1 - don't get into a grapple with someone twice your size

2 - don't fight in a small area against someone twice your size

3 - don't fight someone twice your size

The little man has suffered so that we may learn :wow
Fun fact: In 5th or 6th grade I had this really obese looking bully that wouldn't stop making fun of me so I told my dad about him and my dad simply told me to aim for the knees. We got in a scrap during yard time and I grabbed onto him with both of my hands, kicked him in both shins, he began to rage, and let's just say I was tossed 40 yards down the actual yard and landed on my feet by the grace of God :skully

Later that year we became really good friends and bonded over Megaman. Not sure what exactly made him stop bullying me, but I will always live by the rule that you don't fight someone 3x your size even if it's life or death cause yo ass might as well die right there 😂

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Lessons to be learned...

1 - don't get into a grapple with someone twice your size

2 - don't fight in a small area against someone twice your size

3 - don't fight someone twice your size

The little man has suffered so that we may learn :wow
Lil man overestimated himself

That's all that happened

Lil man syndrome is a term we use for drunks when they get hype and feel "like a man"

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Fun fact: In 5th or 6th grade I had this really obese looking bully that wouldn't stop making fun of me so I told my dad about him and my dad simply told me to aim for the knees. We got in a scrap during yard time and I grabbed onto him with both of my hands, kicked him in both shins, he began to rage, and let's just say I was tossed 40 yards down the actual yard and landed on my feet by the grace of God :skully

Later that year we became really good friends and bonded over Megaman. Not sure what exactly made him stop bullying me, but I will always live by the rule that you don't fight someone 3x your size even if it's life or death cause yo ass might as well die right there 😂
Good shit I'm the big guy in class someone tried that with me and I just lifted the dude and went my way.
Everyone in class ended up friend after.

:mjlol

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back