• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
0097-019.png

Jiji sweep

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Hopefully its nothing like Black Sun.
it's looking better considering they at least followed the original design but modernized.

Black sun didn't even have that effort put to it.

That kamen rider should really have been Amazons Re-envisioned.

:sips: and Amazons fans wouldn't be surprise by the theme. Will they be angry how the show ended probably. but the theme is literally within the same spectrum as the original amazons, including how the Kamen Riders look.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So Bray Wyatt might be out of WrestleMania and gone indefinitely due to creative issues.

In which case I say good. His ideas have always sucked. He had one great run with the Fiend until he had the worst Hell in a Cell match of all time with Rollins, which killed that character. It's been back to the usual cringe since.

Shouldn't have been brought back to begin with.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So Bray Wyatt might be out of WrestleMania and gone indefinitely due to creative issues.

In which case I say good. His ideas have always sucked. He had one great run with the Fiend until he had the worst Hell in a Cell match of all time with Rollins, which killed that character. It's been back to the usual cringe since.

Shouldn't have been brought back to begin with.
His cult leader gimmick was good, up until Cena buried him, and from there on, it was a downwards spiral. The HIAC match was largely not even Bray's fault, from what I understand either, but another product of Vince's terrible booking decisions.

His latest run could've been good, but admittedly, has involved a bit too much cringe, at this point. Man should've started taking tips from Undertaker to improve his shtick.

When Bray can hit bangers, he can hit BANGERS(His match with John Cena at the Thunderdome Wrestlemania was one of the best, fight me)
The issue with Bray is that he doesn't know when to shut the shit off at the right moment.
He wants to be like The Undertaker or wrestlers of the past, which isn't a bad deal, but there are points when you go a little TOO much into it which then leads to Superstars either getting buried(His entire run as The Fined) or Bray getting himself buried(LA Knight literally treats the entire thing like nothing happened... despite being elbow dropped into Hell by Uncle Howdy).

I'm not a fan of the sudden amount of people going "Bray was always terrible"(Fans still pop hard whenever he shows up) because that feels like AEW cope(Who will then kiss his ass before he came back to the WWE) and hypocrisy(They would gladly allow him to appear in AEW doing the same problem and burying everybody). He can truly be good if he gets some advice from Superstars in the past in how NOT to end up burying the Superstar or himself(Best thing I can say is AVOID doing what he did to LA Knight for starters except if it's a legit end feud and the other guy will be gone for awhile)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back