• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
The tiger is unironically the answer. Provided they ain't that hungry, if they have no element of surprise, and you can keep yourself composed, they might just decide its not worth it. might.

The bear? It'll kill you, even if its in hibernation mode, if you stick around too long and it isn't used to your presence. The crocodile, unless it is fully fed will absolutely past-tense you.

The hippo? :mjlol Bruh, that nigga could be hungry or fed, it doesn't matter. That thing almost always has homicide on its mind, and only chills somewhat when its around its own kind. If you're in its vicinity, it will dead ass kill you on-sight just for being an eye-sore.:hestonpls
I'd go with the crocodile if there's enough land to try and evade it for 20 minutes...

..because that's certainly not happening with any of the other choices:mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Crocodiles can outspeed humans on land, you are fucked if they want you, my dude.
They're faster in short bursts, yeah, but they tire out pretty quickly from what I've read.

Besides, croc's aren't built for speed or endurance, they're built for ambushes, which means that the odds of the croc actually chasing after me if it fails to catch me by surprise is slim to none.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
0fhyakdntgq71.jpg

bruh :russ :hestonpls

9dski94jtmc61.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Anyone else think of the health problems Yoshi P has from carrying the corpse of Square Enix on his back :mjlol .
The tiger is unironically the answer. Provided they ain't that hungry, if they have no element of surprise, and you can keep yourself composed, they might just decide its not worth it. might.

The bear? It'll kill you, even if its in hibernation mode, if you stick around too long and it isn't used to your presence. The crocodile, unless it is fully fed will absolutely past-tense you.

The hippo? :mjlol Bruh, that nigga could be hungry or fed, it doesn't matter. That thing almost always has homicide on its mind, and only chills somewhat when its around its own kind. If you're in its vicinity, it will dead ass kill you on-sight just for being an eye-sore.:hestonpls
"Maybe the hippo"

Oh hell no:hestonpls. Keep those heartless bastards in Africa where they belong :mjlol.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

as long as the tiger ain't hungry it won't move.

:shade:
The rest will either treat you as a tree they can bump or prey it can play with hunger doesn't matter.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
If they wanted to do a Naruto sequel. It should have taken place in the distance future with Naruto, Sauce, and everyone else long dead.

- Gives more opportunities to introduce entirely new characters without needing to accommodate old ones.

- Make technology more advanced, especially now that aliens are officially a thing in the series. Kishi could even recycle some S8 stuff that never made it from the series getting axed early. Or even make it a more post-apocalyptic setting with the Ootsusuki taking over the world with no Naruto or Sauce around any longer.

- Naruto and Sauce aren’t around to be pathetic jobbers to make the kids look good. Instead their Legacy characters the new cast will try to live up to.
yep if it's say 100 years after Nardo and Sauce and the Bijuu are now totally unknown they could have a good premise for this kind of story they are having now.

Right now the only solution is Nardo and Sauce Jobbing when this two can just literally drop each half of the moon to solve any problem they currently have.

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

"maybe the hippo"

:mjgrin

Yes "MAYBE" you can survive 20 minutes with the strongest and most aggressive of those animals BY FAR! :kobeha

But yeah the choice is the Tiger. If you're lucky enough to see it when it's just standing/sitting around, it's not hungry and you don't let it out of your sight, odds are that it's not gonna rush you head on. Just don't take your eyes off it whatever the fuck you do, because the next time you'll know where it is will be when it's already chewing on you.

Crocodile and Bear don't care as much if you see them coming and the Hippo is just a walking death machine for almost anything that isn't a Hippo that's stupid enough to wander in to its immediate vicinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back