• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Hippos are literally the only ones on the list that will actually kill you for merely being near it, not for food, but because it's the biggest asshole in all of Africa
Well I suppose if the Bear has cubs it might respond similarly (ie. kill you for being there, hungry or not), but still not because it's such a territorial asshole so the point still stands. :maybe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Stocking Anarchy
Screenshot_17.png

:heston

One and Only

Illustrious

"maybe the hippo"

:mjgrin

I'd take my chance with the crocodile. They are faster than humans on land but only in a short burst and even with that the gap in speed isn't too vast. Humans are more agile and dexterous.

If the starting distance is large enough (like 4-5m), I don't sprint in a direct straight line from the croc and a bit of luck... then it just might be the most survivable.

In comparison Tigers are too territorial to chance your luck on that, Bears and Hippo are just... Lol write down your will.

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Casual Geographic made me more afraid of hippos than any other animal, fuck that noise :geezuspepe
When they're murderous sea-horses built like absolute tanks who run underneath water(yeah, not swim, run) and will tear you apart as soon as they get close? Yeah, nobody blames you. :mjlol

A reminder though, there were two lads, one a drug kingpin and the other an average dude, who chose to have a pet hippo. The latter got killed and desecrated by his, while the former gave his cocaine...

Yeah, I don't think I need to explain why giving a homicidal sea-horse coke is a horrible idea.:kobeha

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Ayo I think I just ran into a cult ad on youtube. :jerrykek

I was just watching some Godzilla analog horror when before the vid starts the ad plays. This ad was about some company called equinox and was fucking weird as hell man.

Had actors dressed in all white focusing on a woman, and then the woman starting to float in the air while saying some shit about transcendence and then creepily zooming in on her eye while ending the with line

"It's not fitness, it's life" then company name splash.

:dafuq

I am so fucking confused at what the hell this advert is. Legit weirder than the actual analog horror I was watching.

It felt those Omen gaming PC ads that end with the line "Transcend Humanity", except while for Omen it's a joke (at least I think so) this company seems to be playing it completely straight.

I legit have half a mind to go through the rabbit hole and start researching what the fuck this equinox company is just so I can understand what this ad is supposed to mean.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>Farfa hosts a master duel tournament
>shit ton of duels were meta decks getting absolutely fucked by rogue shit
:hestonpls
NICE! :maybe

Watched a Master Duel tournament myself, where Branded Despia was in EVERY MATCH SHOWN.
The final of course ended up being a fucking mirror.

This despite the fact there were ONLY two Despia players in the top 16. It was simply that the guy hosting the thing, specifically chose their games to show every time.

Needless to say, that got old very quickly.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
DBS manga you can always rely on for good fights at least. Only time Toyo disappoints there is when a fight is skipped over like Kefla vs Gohan.

Boruto is just mediocre altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back