• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute, did 18 really cheat on him? :skully

Honestly, the series just needs to end. It's way over the hill

No, alot of Doujin/R34/Hentai artists love having Krillin get NTR'd for some insane reason despite DBS going way beyond showing that 18 loves Krillin.

It's primarily NTR/Cuckold(because that's what they really are) degenerates who consistently do that with happy pairings all the time because yeah.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
"Time to serve the Tea"
Didn't that nigga get hits on Cell Max though? It's small but that's more than all the other earthlings as sad as that is :skully .
Yes
Dude who regularly takes Ls in the series as one of the weaker fighters whose always overshadowed by men both stronger and better looking than him and happens to have the hottest wife in the series (whose also much stronger than him no less).

Kinda speaks for itself
That and Dragon Ball fans being mentally ill having an ntr fetish

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

...If the main reaction is apparent, this House Show was hot fucking garbage and it's pretty apparent that AEW fans will excuse everything that AEW does anymore.

What the fuck was that ballerina shite I just watched? :tupac

At this point, just dumpster AEW already. Its an embarrassment to the wrestling industry.:kobeha

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
An AEW House Show that, get this, defenders have stated that this is better than a Performance Center for Superstars to get better live...

Remember that people are paying to see these House Shows too...
People actually paid to see that?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
My sides! :hestonpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Anime filler

In the manga she was suppose to appear and not 17, but Toriyama forgot and switched it up
Fair enough.

That just makes things even funnier. :mjlol

Also,
If Tien got with Launch he would have had the hotter blonde
Personally, I have them as equally hot.

More western and asian women have done fantastic cosplay as 18 though, so that's also a plus. :mjpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Here's the entire match too if you want to suffer for it.
Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer apparently stated this was a great match... in what universe was this a great match.

Those two geeks rated it highly? That's all I would've needed to know, to know that it sucked ass. :kobeha

@Claudio Swiss you still got that Shaq meme on-hand? I think it applies here perfectly.:mjlol

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Meltzer spent years presenting himself as unbiased only to pretty much go mask off with AEW

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Meltzer spent years presenting himself as unbiased only to pretty much go mask off with AEW
Meltzer was getting exposed as an asshat as far back as the time Bruce Blitz and his crew were regularly posting on YouTube. I don't think a single dude who knew a thing about wrestling, who wasn't named Geekdom, ever actually took his dumb ass seriously.:bookerpls

Meltzer was getting exposed as an asshat as far back as the time Bruce Blitz and his crew were regularly posting on YouTube. I don't think a single dude who knew a thing about wrestling, who wasn't named Geekdom, ever actually took his dumb ass seriously.:bookerpls

Yeah, Meltzer was pretty blatantly biased with plenty of his takes, especially when it came to non-workrates matches and even a good bit of decent TNA matches.

He has truly came mask off for AEW like alot of Wrestling Podcasts because it's pure workrate, fuck the storytelling in the ring, build to the match, the crowds, everything else.
The best Wrestling Youtuber I can ever bring up who can tell you like it is is MarkyD123 as he doesn't try and be biased for any wrestling corporation and calls it as he sees it and "shock gasp" sees things other than just WWE/AEW and doesn't care for spotmonkey fests(he will give them props but that's it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back