• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
reminds me of those burrito tier translations you had done for the ss canvas gaiden series :russ

kiseki is a kino jrpg series, ngl, and now also those kuro kiseki games with van, these games need to be subbed too :wow
falcom when they realize that caring about the global market and not having the games in the west be years behind in translation can only be a good thing :mjgrin

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
mltdtpjfnpz81.gif

giphy.gif

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
bruh

dwayne kinda overarrogant aint he? :tupac, he basically wanted to make his own suggsverse land and share it with cavil, for a bit :russ

levi was

like the leftovers in his own scenario, lmao

nah, bruh

if this is true, glad that he got booted, he aint the one to decide the fates of the other dceu heroes like that, lmao

at least, he could replace lol ezra, with cw gustin, who is a far better flash, aside cw flash being so bad, for the last years

cw flash from s1 up to s3, were lit

overall

lol caped headcanon genre, smh
Overall
FrtJrmDaAAAbKAZ

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Lars's rage art looks like Kakashi’s Double Raikiri from Ultimate Ninja Storm.
IMG_2797.gif

he literally creates thunder storm based tornadoes as part of his finisher, and creates also a small cloud parting, in secs = which supplements even more the city+ tekken high/top tiers, in this case, a canon gameplay mechanic

psure hwoarang will also get a major power up (since t7 hwo, wasnt that strong, cuz of his injury), and def gon have a rematch with base jin, if this is truly tekken endgame levels

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I just want fighting games to go back to being as raw as they were tbh. I don't mind the current ones and I have no doubts T8 and SF6 will be at least decent but I don't want the rest of the genre to go the way of Strive and be dumbed down or the stories retconned for loltwitter or China.

Sadly with the League of Legends fighting game on the horizon it seems like it's only a matter of time before those two things become the norm.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
aside some selective good fps games, mostly cuz of the story/chars

i still think, they are the lamest in quality, just hands with guns, walking around, in first person mode :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back