• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody in this situation has maturity or a brain cell between them. :bookerpls

Exactly. I actually fully remember the feud and it was the same shit from WWE with the Interim Champion vs. the Real Champion except for some insane reason, Moxley wanted to do a Rocky III style arc that would only work for 2 weeks since the PPV is after that which makes zero sense and Tony of all times wanted to go through with this.
No one had any brains, no idea what they are doing and it's honest to god am happy Moxley left the WWE. Stone Cold was right about him, Seth Rollins is right about Punk, congrats Tony Khan you got 2 dumbasses and got them constantly taking money from fucking nothing.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
congrats, possibly best re remake, new story elements and fight scenes also lit

only biggest weaknesses are: lol denuvo, for shame, once again, and the og voice actors still better, but still, the voice acting here, is superior to the likes of lol nu ff7r

Last edited:

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
I know @Nevermind saw this in the Wrestling Forum he frequents so I'll show this to @Derpmaster9000 @Darth Nihilus @Blade @Claudio Swiss instead:

CM Punk is confirmed to be absolutely bitch made. There is another place where you can see the entire message but holy shit CM Punk somehow turned his own blunder into basically "They are jeopardizing my health!".
Honestly fuck whether it's good for business for AEW or not, Tony is better off not allowing this fucker to walk all over him again.

Yeah

Leave that bitch alone

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

congrats, best re remake, new story elements and fight scenes also lit

only biggest weaknesses are: lol denuvo, for shame, once again, and the og voice actors still better, but still, the voice acting here, is superior to the likes of lol nu ff7r

Already started my playthrough. Been really digging it so far. :mjpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
on consoles i suppose you play it, cuz not denuvo stuff, smh
On my PS4. My laptop isn't powerful enough to run it, even if I was stupid enough to purchase it on there with Denuvo. I'd be getting like 6 frames per second in some of the choppiest gameplay the world has ever seen. :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
thats the irony

ps4/ps5 are far weaker than a strong pc, yet, the compatibility and framerate for those tier of games, is better on those consoles

just

lmao

lmao
The answer for why that is, is something you know and I know. Most of their sales come from consoles, and they know that, so they make sure it has the best optimizations, while telling the PC crowd they'll fix that up at a later date. :kobeha

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
pc ports is truly a tuff subject

it really depends on the devs, and how much focus they want to invest on it, smh, there are several good pc ports, but many of them are really lagging

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
pc ports is truly a tuff subject

it really depends on the devs, and how much focus they want to invest on it, smh, there are several good pc ports, but many of them are really lagging
Or, they could make it worse, like Bethesda does, and have to rely on actually talented modders to fix the issues. :wow :kobeha

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
death-battle-shadow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back