• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then he turned Mirko into a nugget not long after :wow Dude's a hack on par with Kishimoto at his worst

Honestly, he's the reverse of Kishimoto:

The Females actually have characters, goals and wants... but then they are either sidelined hardcore, given bullshit reasons to do something or just killed off because "Shit, I need stakes in my story"

Lady Nagant is a less fucked over EMIYA, Star and Stripe is literally the "All-Might of America" and Mirko was a G and you can basically see how bad despite all of their premises are, Hori still had one get fucking sidelined until she suddenly shows back up to be a minor nuisance, another is dead because Hori written himself into a corner and her dying act was immediately made useless and Mirko is a fucking nugget now.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Fr_bnUxXsAgnNzQ

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Gotta love how adaptive difficulty is still bs even in the remake

Oh you seem to know what you're doing? here's a bunch of extra parasites to drain your resources!
All that did was give me extra ptas. Sold the pistol so I could get a RPG for later. :lit

Also, the Delago fight is easier than in the original, even on hardcore, at least in my view.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Also, I already accidently found a glitch that allowed me to go out of bounds and walk on the lake. Don't know how I did it, but that's apparently a thing. Wouldn't be shocked to see speedrunners using it, if they find out how to do it, before it gets patched.:kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back