• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The ironic part about all of this is that I wouldn't be surprised if Endeavor keeps HHH and co on because they never dealt with wrestling before and just like the UFC, they care just as much about stories as it gets people to watch the damn shows.
Yeah, HHH is likely still in the job, and will be the guy who the talent are working with, which has its pros and cons, and has certainly worked out better than Vince, at the very least.

Yeah, HHH is likely still in the job, and will be the guy who the talent are working with, which has its pros and cons, and has certainly worked out better than Vince, at the very least.

Basically.
I don't see them trying to change it up because yeah, they have no idea how to work with wrestling... and it's infinitely better than Shad Kahn buying WWE... sweet merciful fuck no.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Triple H is almost certainly staying as the man in charge of the on-screen product, which is all that matters.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
4CqFfWN.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
That's what happens when you hit the damage limit and the only multi-hitting (and therefore decent damage dealing) Overdrive you have is your final one, which is woefully unimpressive against the likes of Attack Reels. Slice and Dice and Blitz Ace.

Sure Rikku's damage is set and not very good, but she's the best party member by far because of the sheer amount of godlike support shit she can do with it.
Yeah, he isn't the absolute worst party member but Tidus, Wakka and especially Rikku's bullshit make him not really worth it sometimes.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, he isn't the absolute worst party member but Tidus, Wakka and especially Rikku's bullshit make him not really worth it sometimes.
True, that would be Kimahri I'm sad to say.

Another good character but unfortunately his unique shit is pretty much useless by end-game, never mind post-game. There's really no reason to use Kimahri unless you're like me and just like using every party member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back