• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I have heard closer to since Vince is selling to Endeavor, they have to keep the belt on Roman for the purposes of looking strong to the buyer... which I can understand, I just don't agree with it.

And this to me doesn't sound like what you think it does, seems more like Vince has influence and is able to do what we know he does, doesn't mean he'll be back in the driver's seat like we constantly say he will.
Xhom, both you and Never said to me he wouldn't have any involvement with creative when he came back, but now we find out he does have involvement once again. I guarantee you it'll only get worse from here.:kobeha

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
g3411714.jpg

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Xhom, both you and Never said to me he wouldn't have any involvement with creative when he came back, but now we find out he does have involvement once again. I guarantee you it'll only get worse from here.:kobeha
His mandate didn't extend to creative when he came back, but now with the merger the company's constitution will change.

Again, it was fun while it lasted.

He really forced himself back onto the board to get this merger and screwed his own family. The grapefruits on this guy.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He really went the full drug lord look.

And no he wasn't.

You have to admire the gall but at the same time it's rather pathetic. Vince is that type that can't ever truly be happy because he depends too heavily on things that are brittle.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
His mandate didn't extend to creative when he came back, but now with the merger the company's constitution will change.

He really forced himself back onto the board to get this merger and screwed his own family. The grapefruits on this guy.
The Vince McMahon special. Fucking over his family since his father was on his deathbed. Now he does the same to his children and son-in-law. Man's been in I don't give a fuck mode for decades now. :mjlol

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't think the merger will change much for the wrestlers, though some of them might get released again.

And some of them should. Triple H did bring back a bunch of people he shouldn't have.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Remember the promo in 02

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Who are we kidding?

Death?

I'd bet anything Vince is into immortality research.

Just like the villain in the most important story in my cyberpunk universe.

I'M GONNA FIND A WAY DAMMIT

MDExNTI.gif
Yeah Pal! Even death can't stop me! I faced Shawn and God once! I can face and beat death, while you suffer with Roman as champion for the next ten years. YEEAAAAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back