• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
no i mean in the 40k universe how much if threat they would pose under chaos
Well, Psykers would be stronger, humans and Xenos would be more powerful in general, there would probably be no Tyranids because they can't consume things corrupted by Chaos, Necrons can't be corrupted either and they'll probably disappear, the thing comes with AIs, since there are still AIs and they are quite powerful, one that was on a Mechanicus ship began to shoot black holes and rewind time, the Custodes prison has AIs and characters like Vashtorr can get along with them in a certain way, so which would most likely be much more dangerous but hard to say by how much.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Trust me, I'm long since done with it and genuinely, I'm getting so spent I'm probably going to take time away from most of the Internet in a week or two
I can't escape it, and I've had people (on both sides) trying to push their beliefs onto me. I won't say too much more, but if you wish to talk on it please take it somewhere else.
Apologies
That's ok.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
My Father. He is/was/kinda is still a high ranking officer in the Swedish army. used to work at the castle and was one of the kings royal guards(Royal court guard patrols and defends outside the castle. Kings guard serve inside the castle and protect the king and the royal family).
Its hard. feeling sore in my muscles already but I hope to work my belly and waist fat away this year.
Me too during the summer. I'm gonna be drawing unemployment since the university cafeteria will be closed after the semester is over.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FsfiBIaWIAMwtsd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back